water fight

KIDGE SUMMER EVENTDay 5 ( I know that I posted day 6 before day 5, sorry...): water fight.Characters: Pidge/Katie holt, Keith KoganePairing: pidge and keith : kidge, post season 8/ canon AU. married kidge

On a warm summer day, the sun high in the sky, Keith and Pidge found themselves near a picturesque lake. The sparkling blue waters beckoned to them, tempting them with its refreshing embrace.

Pidge looked mischievously at Keith and grinned. "You know what would make this day even better?"

Keith raised an eyebrow, already sensing her playful intentions. "What's that?"

"A water fight!" Pidge exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Keith's lips curled into a smirk. "You're on!"

Without wasting another second, Pidge scooped a handful of water from the lake and splashed it playfully in Keith's direction. The water droplets shimmered in the sunlight as they danced through the air. Keith retaliated with a swift splash of his own, aiming for Pidge's legs.

Giggles filled the air as the couple darted around, chasing each other and unleashing playful water attacks. Pidge used her agility to her advantage, ducking and dodging Keith's attempts to drench her. Keith, fueled by determination, made every effort to catch her off guard.

Water flew in every direction, soaking their clothes and hair. Laughter echoed across the lakeshore as their playful battle intensified. They were no longer husband and wife in that moment but carefree spirits enjoying the simple joy of being together.

As the night was falling, they were both laying beside the lake, breathless after that long fight.

Keith turned to Pidge.

"Well... That was fun." He smirked.

"It was." She answered as she got closer to him to nestle her face under his neck.

He held her closer.

That's how they finished the day: Cuddling in front of a beautiful lake that was reflecting the sunset.

A/N: Hi! just telling ya that I wrote that real quick, sorry if it is bad...