ice cream

Kidge summer eventDay 8 ( I skipped day 7 lmao) : Ice creamCharacters: Pidge/Katie holt, Keith Kogane.Pairing: pidge and keith : kidgecanon AU/ post season 8

It was a sunny afternoon where Keith was back on earth, and as always, he went over to Pidge's house for a well-deserved break from his interstellar adventures. Pidge's house was a cozy haven, filled with mementos of their journeys and a warmth that made it feel like home.

As they settled into Pidge's living room, Pidge's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Keith, I have a surprise for you," she exclaimed, reaching behind the couch to reveal a large tub of ice cream.

Keith's eyes widened with delight. "Ice cream? You know the way to my heart, Pidge."

she giggled. "I thought that in this hot days, an ice cream could feel very refreshing."

"And you were right." He said with a soft tone.

"Im always right. Now, how about we sit outside and chill?" She grabed his arm.

"Sounds good to me."

And so, They spent the whole afternoon under an umbrella in pidge's garden, enjoying each other's company ( and stealing on each other's ice creams...).

A/N: Sorry, I know it is very short, I didn't had a lt of time and I wasn't feeling very inspired... I'll do better in the other days!