~ cause i can feel a real connection... [aemond targaryen]. PART III 18+

~ cause i can feel a real connection, a supernatural attraction. [aemond targaryen] [posted 23/03/15]

PART III (want it more and more) 18+, smut.

as promised, here is the third and last part! the first part & second of this series contains a westerosi wedding & a valyrian wedding, this fic will contain SMUT, it is reader's first time and she's extremely nervous and slightly clueless. reader is afab with she/her pronouns if requested i will write non-binary characters! i'd also love some feedback for this! i'd love some pointers on what you liked/didn't like about it! this is my first time writing smut so like be kind, i'm on the ace spectrum and i'm a virgin so everything i know is from reading erotica and roleplaying smut as hilariosity lmao. i should have mentioned before now this fic was inspired by bts' blood sweat and tears, the korean lyrics sound so much better than the english lyrics look.

this fic contains: bolton!reader (now targaryen), wedding consummation, mentions of aemond's assault (bc that's what it was), the word maidenhead, readers hella nervous bc she hasn't had in-depth knowledge about what would happen, reader's clueless about oral sex and aemond goes down on her lmao, two losers in love. girl on top (i read somewhere it's probably the best way to be in control during sex and i have control issues lmao), as doja once said: big noses i won't elaborate, this isn't the sexy kind of smut it's the awkward first time kind. times are rough for girlies in westeros and it's kinda reflected in the way reader thinks/talks about children. [2,582 words]

THIS CONTAINS SMUT BUT THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY IS MORE ABOUT THEM BEING REPRESSED! PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS EXPECTING SOLELY EROTICA!

The proximity between both yourself and Aemond was strange, you knew you'd have to be intimate at one point, but it hadn't crossed your mind that being on a bed in only your underclothes would leave you so insecure

The proximity between both yourself and Aemond was strange, you knew you'd have to be intimate at one point, but it hadn't crossed your mind that being on a bed in only your underclothes would leave you so insecure. Had Aemond not wanted to touch you? His previous words contradicted your thoughts, even if they lived within your mind.

It was silent, not the comfortable silence you were so often used to when spending time with Aemond and his sister. The kind which made your skin crawl, the kind which made you feel hyper-analysed, the kind which you didn't know how to break without shattering the illusion of yourself. The illusion that you were perfectly content and wanted nothing more than to just exist within the same space as him.

You had thought about Helaena's children, how they were beautiful and so precious. But did you want children of your own so soon? Your body was not an incubator for children, being a daughter you were constantly told your only purpose in life was to bring children into the world and watch them thrive. No other option had presented itself. Your brother's wives had taken this in their stride, providing heirs and the like, but you were beyond worried that would be your only use. Your only contribution to society. Aemond was a second son — did he truly need heirs? Were children considered a commodity and not a necessity? You had wished your worries would be alleviated. They had not with your refusal to talk about children and their possible needs. Would you be a horrible mother who put your own needs before theirs? Would you be bitter like your own mother? You had no intention of finding out so soon.