Bring the storm

Kipo and her friends and family all look at the gigantic storm that lays before them. Never before have they seen such a strange collection of storm clouds, it's almost as if they're alive swirling around into a repeated Circle. Kipo was the first one to speak up as she made it over to the front of the ship. "All right everyone I know this looks bad, but I promise you once we get in there we'll be able to find out what is going on and put an end to it, now I don't expect any of you to come with me on this, I know you're scared and to be honest I am too. We're heading for unknown territory and to be honest I'm quite scared, but I'm not going to sit by and let some giant turkey terrorize us with the possibility of it coming back and doing it again. so I'm going on whatever the heck is on the other side of that storm and putting it to an end. all I ask is for your support, can you give me that?" Kipo finishes a little speech.

The crew all look at each other and give a determined nod, the timber cats raise their axes. The site brought a single tear to Kipo's eyes as everyone was just as determined as she was. "All right then Full Speed Ahead Straight Into the Storm!" The driver of the ship put the engines in max power and they started heading toward the Storm at full speed. The storm did look scary but the determination they all had helped them fight through it. Soon the nose of the ship pierced the storm wall and they were soon inside, thunder and lightning everywhere as they continued forward through the storm. as they continue on what felt like hours, there's this Eerie feeling that no one can ignore. Soon the thunder and lightning become small Echoes throughout the storm's clouds and now with this small pitter patter of noises continues as they move the storm.

Kipo's Father put a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey Kipo, I was just wondering exactly what the plan was, not that I am doubting you or anything I'm just a little worried, it's been a while since we've dealt with anything like this before and well, things didn't exactly go well the first time around." Kipo thinks back to all the events that happened over 5 years ago and she understands her father's worries. she puts a hand on his shoulder and looks him in the eye with a saw smile. "Don't worry Dad I know what I'm doing, this is all new to me too, but don't worry as long as I'm around I'll make sure nobody gets hurt." Leo Smiles at her daughter's fearlessness and hugs her. "I'm one lucky dad you know, to have a daughter so brave and so strong. Just makes me sad that I can't protect you like you can."

They share a laugh. Missile comes by with a device in hand. "Hey, sorry to interrupt your little moment again, but the storm is messing up my scanner. It's kind of hard to get a read on where exactly we're going." As If On Cue, a loud scraping noise is heard from the side of the boat, but when they look they don't see anything except a very long scratch going across the side of the ship, the ship suddenly starts rocking back and forth as if something is pushing it on both sides. Kipo quickly digs her claws into the floor of a boat and grabs on to as many people as she can while trying not to tip the boat to one side in her giant Jaguar form. "What's going on!?" Benson Cries Out. Suddenly a large Ruby red tentacle slowly Rises out of the water, it slowly begins to lower toward the ship, threatening to grab a hold of it. "Kill the engine!" Leo demands, and without hesitation they turn off the engine. The large tentacle stops in its tracks, completely Frozen as if it were a statue, slowly it begins to descend back into the water, and even though it's quite cloudy and foggy out, a large Dark Shadow under the water slowly descends deeper and soon disappears out of sight. 

Everyone take a moment to breathe. Dave looked back off the side of the ship. "What the heck was that?" "I'd say a mega squid, but the bright red color has me curious." Leo responded. "What did it want?" Wolf asked. "A quick meal maybe. Some predators use vibration to sense and track prey." Kipo looks a little annoyed. "Which means we can't use the engine, without risking that thing coming back. GREAT!" She throws her hands up and facepalms with both hands out of frustration. "It's one thing after the other, now what?" Missile walks up to her. "If it helps, I got the signal back..." Kipo looks somewhat less upset but still pretty upset. "That's great but not helpful if we can't get to it." Song looks at the tracker. "Hmm, it's not that far, if we can't use the engine, we use the life rafts." Kipo perks up at this new hope. Everyone starts moving. "Um, are just going to forget the fact that a giant sea monster is lurking below us!?" Benson said out of terror.

Wolf kicks his leg, Benson responds with a small 'ow'. "Dude, we've dealt with giant monsters before, this one is just under water." Benson doesn't look in any form relieved. Soon Kipo, her friends, parents and a hand full of other people and mutes all get into the life rafts and begin to row along, with Missile acting as their guide from above. "Everyone, I see something!" Missile calls. Everyone looks ahead, while the ship behind them becomes a shadow among the fog. Before them, the island sits before them, in the eye of the storm. At first glace it looks a lot like how Los Vistas looked. Old ruined building and over grown plants.... but this was completely different. The trees were a different texture, much more smooth and bending in shape and the leaves were an unusual grey color. The shores were lined with red sand, and the waters were completely still, only the ripples of their rafts made any difference. Wolf felt uneasy from the lack of noise. "Is, anyone else getting an weird feeling from this...?" Leo pats her back. "No I feel it, something is-" Before he could continue, a gigantic column of bright blue lighting strikes the strikes somewhere further past shore, scaring the BeJesus out of everyone. Dave shed himself through a full cycle. "Welp, that's my cue." He turns around and is about to jump into the water. Kipo grabs him, and Dave chuckled sheepishly. "W-what, I-I was joking." Kipo rolls her eyes and rows ahead, prompting everyone to follow. 

They reach the shore and Kipo is the first to step foot on this unknown Island. "Well this is it." She turns to everyone. "Alright, I won't hold it against anyone if you decide to turn back, but if your willing, this is you last chance to change your mind." Everyone looks with a serious gaze. Molly Yarnchopper steps fourth and raises her axe. "Lead the way Kipo!" She says, Yumyun meows on her shoulder. Kipo nods. "Alright lets do thi-" Her words fall short as she turns to see... a person. 

A cloaked figure stands between two grey leafed trees, their cloak looks to be made up of fur and insect parts, roughly stitched together. They have some kind of helmet that looks like it's made of a beetles head (Saw head) and they hold a two pronged spear. Kipo and everyone else just freeze in place. "...Hey... uh...how are you?" Kipo awkwardly asks. They don't respond as they just stand their. Kipo looks back gesturing for some help, Wolf walks forward. "Hey listen, your obviously a local here. Think you could-" She got closer and they pointed their spear at Wolf, who immediately responded with a her grapple hook. "Alright, I tried to be nice, but point a weapon at me, you're going to get it!" 

Wolf lunges forward, much to Kipo's protest. Wolf tries to pin them, but they're surprisingly strong. Easily overpowering Wolf and launching her back, Benson manages to catch her. Molly, duel wielding axes, charges at them, she swings at the cloaked person with powerful swings, but they simply move of her attacks, soon finding an open and using their spear to sever the axes from their handles, and send Molly back with a powerful kick. Dave sheds into his buff form and manages to land a blow, sending them sliding along the sand. "Yeah, that's right, what'cha gonna do, against this!!?" Dave flexes is muscular arms, only for them to be quickly sliced off. "...Oh... that's what you were going to do..." Another kick and Dave's out too. A few people try to get him, but were easily kicked away. "HEY!" They look to see Kipo. "Look pal, we're no here to fight, we're here to figure out what the heck is going on!" She forms her paws and gets low into a fighting stance. The figure sprints at her with impressive speed and kicked her in the stomach, sending her back. They go in for another kick, but Kipo, being as smart as she is, found out they favor kicks, giving her an idea of how to dodge their attacks. The spear was the next challenge, Kipo's strength and speed allowed her to keep herself from getting stabbed, but she wasn't getting anywhere from their.

Soon Kipo had enough, and just shifted into the Mega jaguar, and quickly stepped on them, pinning them to the ground. She growls at them and smirks at her victor, but her thoughts went blank when she got a whiff of something... intoxicating. She sniffs the air and she follows the scent, coming from the cloaked figure, she leans down and sniffs them, feeling... calm. Suddenly she shifted back to her human form, and was now just on top of them. "Wha- ACK!" She was kicked off and she lands on her back with a loud thud. The sand next to her head is stabbed by the spear and they step on her shoulder to keep her down. "This is not your land... Leave or be devoured!" They speak, their voice is masculine, and low. "Wha- Look jerk we don't want-" "I Don't care what you're here for, you are to leave or you will-" Suddenly the ground shakes and a loud roar is heard. They cloaked man grabs his spear and runs to the trees. "HEED MY WARNING! YOU WILL FIND NOTHING HERE ON DANGER ISLAND!" They run into the the trees and disappear.