Nineteen/2

Mi-Sun's POV

[Location: Mi-Sun's House]

I awoke feeling exhausted. Luckily it was Saturday and that meant sleeping in. I snuggled back into my warm covers.

"Sunny wake-up." My mother yelled from the other side of the door.

"Why? It's Saturday." I groan and try to ignore her but she continues to knock and yell at me to wake up.

"Time for studying." She continues.

"Sunny. Get up or else I'll literally kill you." Yeona groans at me and with her foot, kicks me off of the bed.

"Fine," I yell to both Yeona and my mom.

I walked into the dining room with my schoolwork and start to work on my weakest subject: Math. Even though it was a Saturday, that didn't matter to my parents. Finals were approaching in two weeks and they expected me to study any second I could get. I did just that for the next few weeks until finals approached.

"This is the last time we take any high school test." Yeona looks at me as we take in this bitter-sweet moment. Senior year had gone by fast and in just 3 hours, we would officially be done. This time tomorrow, I would be an official graduate.

I stared at the test, feeling a sense of anxiety build up. I take a deep breath and start the test. 

"Alright, students. Drop your pencils. The testing session is now over. Scores will be announced later today" Professor Lee announced

Yeona looked over at me and we silently celebrate.

We all rushed out of the school once the bell rang. Yeona and I headed separate ways to prepare for tomorrow's ceremony. 

-----------

Today was the day. I thought as I looked at myself in my cap and gown.

"Sunny! Hurry up. You can't be late for your graduation." My mother hollered from the next room. That was my cue. We left the house and made it to my school just in time. Students were lined out on the school field taking pictures with family, friends, and teachers. By the time the day reached a close, my feet were hurting from the heels I had worn all day. What a stupid day to try out heels. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my brother with Yeonjun by his side. He came..? I rushed over with what feeling I had left in my feet.

"Hi Yeonjun!" I smiled slightly.

"And hi to your amazing brother..?" Taehyun spoke up.

"Mmm.. Anyways I didn't know you'd be here too." I peer over to him.

"How could I miss something like this?" He pats my head and then looks down at my feet. "Are you okay?"