My New Name/4

Mi-Sun's POV

[Yeonjun's Apartment]

"Did you just-" He looks at me. I guess he did hear me.

"I shouldn't have said that.." I mutter.

"No, you shouldn't have," Yeonjun spoke.

That only shut me up. I didn't talk anymore. Silence filled the room.

I broke the silence, "Yeonjun.. Did you even ever look at me that way?"

"Mi-Sun.. We can't.." His voice trails off.

"Okay. I'll stop.." I get up abruptly. "We can't see each other anymore." I start walking to the door. My fingers grazed the handle of the front door handle and what seemed like the hardest decision I ever had to make, I opened the door and walked away. At that moment, I decided my 5-year crush was coming to an end. I walked down the steps of his apartment and kept walking. 

I reached the alleyway near his apartment and as I was passing it, I felt a pair of hands grab my arm. My body was now pinned against the wall. What was originally fear, turned into a whole new emotion when I saw who it was.

"Yeonjun?" I said confused.

"Sun-ah" A new nickname forms on his lips.

"What happened to calling me Mi-Sun?" I stared at Yeonjun, feeling taken aback by the sudden change. 

"That was your name before.." His sentence dragged off as his hands slightly grazed mine. 

"Before what?" My breath stopped. "Before you became more than my best friend's little sister." He spoke differently which caused me to be taken aback. Before I could speak any further, his hands which were now gripping my waist, pulled me closer. I could feel his lips graze mine.

"Kiss me." I almost plead with him after realizing that he was teasing me.

Yeonjun smirked slightly at my comment before his lips met mine. He kissed me gently at first until I got more comfortable. I pulled away minutes later to catch my breath.

"Yeonjun..." My eyes met his. "We are outside. Making out." 

"Yes, I know." He nods, almost clueless as to why I was stating the obvious.

"I know but.. I'm just confused. You just said-" He interrupted me.

"-I know what I said.. I just had to think. If you gave me just a few minutes to explain my thoughts, you would know how I felt." 

I looked at him confused. "How do you feel?"