Roles Reversed/9

Mi-Sun's POV

Our hands swung at our sides while being intertwined. Once we made it to the corner store, I grabbed some snacks. My eyes peered over to Yeonjun- who was holding a bag of chips and staring intensely.

"How were you able to get out of the house without Tae being suspicious?" I ask curiously.

"About that.. he might be suspicious of us..? When I saw you storm out, I ran after you without a word." He lets out an awkward laugh.

"Tae might be too dumb to notice," I say.

"You only see it like that because you're his sister.. But there may be a chance." Yeonjun sighs. "I guess we will find out when we get back."

"Do you think he will support us?" I question.

"Hey... We should probably get back before it makes matters worse." He abruptly changes the conversation to avoid the obvious answer.

"Right.." I head to the register and reach in my purse.

"Here." Yeonjun hands the cashier some cash to cover the snacks.

"nono! You have a restaurant to pay for." I try to reason.

"It's just a couple won. It won't hurt me." He laughs and motions to the cashier to continue the payment.

I sigh in defeat. "You are too kind." I put away my wallet and watch as he pays.

We walked back to the house and made sure to be careful with the PDA. I walked inside first and saw Tae sitting on the couch gaming. Yeonjun followed right after me.

"Where were you guys?" He looked at the two of us until his eyes spotted the bag in Yeonjun's hands. "Oh! You guys went to the store! Why didn't you say so." He sunk back into his spot. I took a deep breath and reached inside the bag to grab my snacks before returning back to my room.

I sat in my room.. alone.. bored.. while I heard the laughter from the guys in the living room. Suddenly, several knocks were on my door. I had hoped it was Yeonjun but alas, it was Tae.

"We are having a party since Mom and Dad are on vacation. Don't even bother coming out and talking to my friends." Taehyun spoke.

"Fine, whatever. I still would like to come out and make food. Am I allowed to do that?" I spat.

"I guess." He reluctantly agreed. "Can't you just go to Yeona's house though?"

"She's at her grandparents' this week," I answer. "So.. no."

"Fine." He closed the door. What the hell did I do to him? He does realize we share this house right?

About an hour later, I hear the once quiet house become loud with voices and music. I was trying to listen to my music quietly but the sound of my hungry stomach overpowered the music coming through my headphones.. He did say I could come out to make food... Wait.. Why am I actually listening to him?  I decided to head out of my room. There were quite a few people at the house- most I had no idea who they were. The rest of them I remember seeing maybe once. I felt sort of out of place. Everyone was dressed in their party wear while I was still in my pjs and wearing my hair up in a messy bun. I inched past the people talking in the hallway and finally reached the kitchen. Geez. There are too many people here.