Chapter 4

Getting passed security

Naruto found himself Driving through the uzamaki estate , he winced at the sight of himself through the rear view mirror. Singing he picked up his flask before chugging down the remaining continents inside of it.

Arriving at his childhood home not being a surprise to him his mother had been sitting out on the porch waiting for him.

God it's like that woman can sense when I'm near

" hey mom " he smiled getting out of his car

" well don't just stand their! Give me a hug. " the red haired woman scolded motioning her hand to a hurry gesture

" dear give him a minute he only got here"

" minato I haven't seen my son in weeks don't antagonise me "

Minato chuckled softly

" I missed you mom " he smiled while melting into her touch

Releasing from his mothers hold he greeted his father before being scurried inside by kushina.

" come on in we'll get a cold standing out here , I'm just getting started on lunch "

Inhaling the sweet homely smell of his childhood home a wave of nostalgia hit him , naruto could not help but watch his mother lead him into the kitchen.

He loved his childhood home staring at pictures on the wall he could not help but think back to all the sweet and joyful times he had had here.

The uzamaki' were big on a family household , they did not like people roaming around exspecialy strangers so they had one of the most Exspensive security systems to ensure their safety less bodyguards means more privacy to them.

Sitting down naruto and his father discussed assets and future plans for the company

" I really dident miss all this " minato laughed " being retired is so stress free I love it "

" ha ha very funny " naruto deadpanned

" you know naruto , your not long of of being able to retire you know it's a pity you have no offspring to takeover the company " kushina frowned while chopping some veg.

Naruto pinched the bridge of his nose " ma , I don't need offspring I'll work till I drop dread "

The red haired woman let out a screech before extending the knife in her hand out in a threatening way

" DONT YOU THEIR TALK LIKE THAT IN MY HOUSE !"

" I'm sorry ma , you know it's a touchy subject "

Minato sighed " listen son your mothers right i know it's hard but your getting older naruto we only want to see you happy at the end of the day. Maby to get married and have children of your own this isn't even about the company naruto it's about you "

Naruto knew he longed for a family it's all he ever wanted family is what he treasured most in this life well that was until he met her that is.

Watching all of his friends have their family's and their very own children made him wonder about the what ifs , his heart was smashed into pieces by the one he loved the most the betrayal in what she done to him haunted him.

" I know , and I'm sorry I dident want our time to be spent worrying about me I just"

" it's okay naruto , it's our job the worry about you even when your at your best because we love you " his mother chimed in

Naruto smiled despite being his big age he would always be his parents baby boy
He was so thankful for his parents he wouldn't replace them for the world