Chapter 5

Getting out of sasuke's car naruto braced himself for what he was gonna encounter walking left side of sasuke. the two of them walked toward the entrance of the school before getting bombarded by paparazzi.

" mr uzamaki , mr uchiha , what is it like comming back to your high schools days " trying to get passed them naruto and sasuke simply ignored them.

" mr uzamaki , is it trough that you are dating your assistant " Naruto was about to turn around and speak up against this accusation before being met with sasuke's wide eyes.

He knew this was a warning to keep his mouth shut he knew they both knew the last thing naruto needed was another scandal on his name.

Naruto kissed his theet in annoyance.

" over here " a farmillar voice stole Naruto from his thoughts

Kakashi sensei

Following kakashi over to where he was standing his former sensei guided the way for the both of them while sending his body guards to ward of the paparazzi.

" it's been a while eh , how are my two favourite students " kakashi said with a smile

" hn , we're good " sasuke answered with a small grin. It was good enough for kakashi though trough time he picked up on sasuke's emotion what he was most interested about though was the blue eyed blonde standing beside him.

Looking down naruto quickly looked back up he could not shake of the feeling of guilt that emitted from the pit of his stomach. Gulping he responded

" Im Good " not believing him kakashi just nodded. " I'm sorry about the paparazzi, they had gotten word that ye two would be comming tonight and I had only been able to inform sasuke last night "

" it's fine theirs nothing you could have done about it " sasuke remarked. Sitting down at their assigned seats they engaged in a bit of conversation " their all looking arnt they " Naruto sighed.

" I won't lie to you naruto , they are but don't let them drag you down their only trying to figure you out " sasuke said

" well if it isn't our two star players " a deep voice announced. " shikamaru , what's up " Naruto beamed " long time no see " the brunette said chuckling

" you can say that again " naruto replied. Shikamaru took his seat " I hear that you two are going to be joining together in a project for this summer is it true "

" yes it is , we haven't really went public with a lot of details about it yet but we plan to soon." Sasuke said

" that's great , man this place sure brings back a lot of memories doesn't it " shikmaru glanced around the gym taking all the reminiscence in " its such a drag "

More and more people came in through the entrance even recognising eachother instantly even naruto couldn't comprehend that it's been years god he just about only remembers half the teachers let alone other students that used to attend with him.

" shikamaru my man " naruto recognised that voice.

Choji

He turned his head to see shikmaru and him participating in some sort of big shake. " Naruto uzamaki is that you " choji asked

" the one and only " naruto smirked. "damn I swear this just keeps getting better , honestly I'd do anything to go back to our high school years "

" that is definitely to much of a drag "

The reunited team cought eachother up on what had happened in the previous years that they had all not been apart of and soon sai, kiba , rock lee and a few other old team members had joined them.