~Which One?- Haitani Brothers x Sanzu~

AN: This one will be long compared to most of my stories because I've just had this one sitting in my drafts so why not post it to this yk?

Warning: Blood, BL, Sickness, Fictional disease called Hanahaki

~*3rd POV*~

"Rindou, Ran, Sanzu, come to my office please," Bonten's leader, Manjiro, had asked.

"Yes, what do you need?" Sanzu, Bonten's Number 2, replied while the Haitani brothers were by his side.

"I need you three to go hunt this man down." He spoke while putting forward a file. "This man has been spying on us and he needs to be executed, instantly. I don't want him leaking important Bonten information to the public."

"Yes sir, when do you want us to leave?" The youngest Haitani, Rindou, asked.

"Tomorrow morning." He replied.

The trio nodded and walked out of there together. The three talked for some time in the lounge until Kokonoi came dashing in.

"Guys, you know there are dating rumors about you on the internet?!" Kokonoi eagerly asked them.

"Huh? What do you mean 'dating rumors'?" Ran questioned.

"Everyone is trying to guess whether Sanzu is dating you or Rindou, it's insane."

"Ugh, just let'em think what they want, we're criminals, not celebrities. Who gives a rat's ass if there are dating rumors?" Rindou commented.

"Eh? Well, I care. You guys are my best friends and you never know what creeps could do if they assumed I was dating either of you. I mean, for a criminal, I'm pretty damn attractive." Sanzu said with a smile.

Ran frowned at the words best friend and Rindou felt his stomach drop. Why did they feel like that? Neither of them recalled ever thinking of Sanzu any way besides a best friend but yet, hearing those words come out of the rosy pink heads scarred mouth made them both tear up.

"Hey, are you two alright? You both spaced out." Sanzu asked, waving a hand in front of the brothers' faces.

They both snapped back to their senses and nodded.

Sanzu watched as they both got up in a hurry seconds after spacing out, and ran out. This left Sanzu stumped. 'Did I say something wrong?' he thought to himself. Sanzu adored the Haitani's. He and them would always go on missions together, hang out outside of Bonten work duties, and the three sat side by side at the table for dinner every night. He couldn't even imagine the brothers being mad at him or holding a grudge against him.

Not long after that, Manjiro called everyone into the dining room for dinner. Once they all sat down, an awkward silence filled the room and Manjiro, Kakucho, Kiezo, and Takeomi had no idea what the hell was going on between the other four. Kokonoi tried breaking the silence by asking the famous Bonten Trio about the mission they have been assigned for the next day but Ran just told him plain and simple what they were doing to avoid "unnecessary" conversation. Sanzu felt as if he couldn't eat, now knowing the Haitani's were definitely mad at him so he just got up and went to his room.

~~~~~~

Sanzu felt as if he could cry. He slammed his hand down on his desk and wished he hadn't said whatever the hell it was that upset his best friends. He sighed and sat down on his bed, regretting everything. He took a deep breath, took his pills, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Both of the Haitani brothers felt bad for ignoring Sanzu. It's not that they wanted to, they are just scared about their feelings and for being, well ya know, the Haitani brothers, that worried them. Neither one of them wanted to love Sanzu, at least nothing more than a friend of course, but these feelings still exist within the both of them and it made them scared, and who knows, it could end up even worse when they find out that they are both in love with Sanzu.