~"Just Friends"~ -Baji x Chifuyu

Another smut for my friend ❤️

She's supposed to be writing me a story, not sure how that'll turn out but yk. (I'm sure I'll love it)

WARNING, CONTAINS: 18+ material, soft sex/ vanilla sex, boy x boy
THEY ARE OF LEGAL AGE BTW!!!
Please leave a request in the comments and give this chapter a star if you enjoyed it!

~*CHIFUYUS POV*~

I couldn't but feel kind of awkward as I lay underneath my best friend, kissing his lips hungrily. Now, I do NOT normally do this, this is my first time, and I THOUGHT we were just friends... I was wrong.

Around this time yesterday me and Baji were out in the snow with Mitsuya and his two little sisters. That all happened because Baji was hanging out with Mitsuya, then I wanted to hang out with Baji, then Luna and Mana wanted to go play in the snow, so then we ended up in the snow. Luna and Mana were building a snowman while me and Baji started throwing snowballs at each other. Mitsuya walked over to us and asked...

"Did you guys start dating? You look like a couple."

"Nah, we're just friends." Baji noted while I kinda just stand there blushing, but it wasn't noticeable because of the cold.

Little did we know we'd both end up thinking about it for the rest of that day and the next. Soon Baji comes over and asks me...

"How do you feel about what Mitsuya said yesterday..?"

I just stared at him, unable to produce sound and well, now we're here.

~*3RD POV*~

Baji kissed down Chifuyu's body, he gently tugged at the hem of his shirt, asking to take it off. Chifuyu lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it on the ground. Baji moved back for a second and put his hair up, so it didn't get in his way, and then he went right back down to kissing Chifuyu.

He moved to his neck, planting soft butterfly kisses along it before biting and sucking on the skin. He made his way down softly licked Chifuyu's nipple, causing him to let out a soft whimper. He then brought his sensitive bud into his mouth and sucked on it, occasionally nibbling. Chifuyu closed his eyes and just let himself be taken away in the moment. His mouth hung open slightly as small pleasured noises filled the air. He couldn't believe this was happening. I mean, he only saw Baji as a friend, at least he used to...

Baji undid Chifuyu's belt and tossed it aside, Chifuyu being too caught up in the moment to realize it. It wasn't until Baji unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them down that Chifuyu noticed. Once Baji got Chifuyu's pants off he tossed them on the ground as well, and he did the same with his boxers now leaving Chifuyu completely naked.

He continued to suck and nip at Chifuyu's nipple as he grabbed the lube he had placed next to them and poured some on his fingers. He moved his head back up and placed a soft kiss on Chifuyu's lips.

"If I do something you don't like, tell me and I'll stop, okay?" He whispered into his ear. Chifuyu nodded and Baji kissed Chifuyu passionately before rubbing his fingers gently against Chifuyu's rim, making him let out a quiet whimper as Baji kissed him. The cold sensation of the lube made Chifuyu feel something he couldn't describe. But it was nothing when all the sudden Baji slipped one of his fingers into his hole. Their kiss broke as Chifuyu let out a moan louder than any noises he's made so far. Baji  continued to move his finger in and out of his hole, pleasuring him more and more. After doing that for a little bit, he added a second finger, curling and scissoring them inside him.

Chifuyu felt like he was in cloud nine, moaning and arching his back only to Baji's fingers. Baji moved to kiss Chifuyu's neck tenderly as he penetrated his hole with his fingers. Right as Chifuyu felt like he couldn't receive more pleasure, Baji hit that spot in him which made him feel best.

"B-Baji~ I'm gonna..~" Chifuyu choked out. Baji used his thumb to cover Chifuyu's tip in response.

"Not yet, baby~ I need to stretch you out more~" He then slipped a third finger inside of him, driving Chifuyu insane. Baji moved his fingers in and out of Chifuyu at a quick pace, occasionally rubbing his prostate. He licked Chifuyu's neck and pinched at his nipple with his non busy hand, continuing to finger fuck his best friend. The blonde moaned and writhed under him, he wanted to cum, he needed to cum. With the overwhelming sense of pleasure coursing through his body, Chifuyu couldn't even notice that he was teetering that feeling he needed very much again.

Until Baji removed his fingers, leaving Chifuyu feeling empty. The submissive looked at him in a pleading manner, only to receive a smirk in response. Baji then removed his own clothes, tossing them to the ground. He grabbed the lube again and rubbed some on his erect cock before lining himself up with Chifuyu's hole.

"What do you want your safe word to be?" Baji asked, placing a gentle kiss on Chifuyu's forehead. He thought for a moment.

"Blanket..." He decided on.

"Cute~" Baji whispered into his ear before sliding into him, only his tip though. It drove Chifuyu insane, just the feeling of his best friend inside him made go feral. The dark haired slowly inched his way into him more and more until he was completely buried inside him.

"Tell me when I can move~" he whispered to him, waiting for Chifuyu to adjust to his size.

"You can move now..." Chifuyu concluded and Baji began to thrust in and out of him at a slow pace. Chifuyu let out a lewd moan as Baji slowly penetrated him.

"Hnnghh~ Faster~" Chifuyu spat out. Baji smirked and began to move faster, pleasuring Chifuyu more. Chifuyu's fingers dug into the bedsheets for support as Baji pounded away at his ass. He continued these movements, soon placing a greedy kiss on the blondes lips as their bodies slammed together.

Baji then pulled completely out of Chifuyu and turned him around before slamming back into him from behind. He fucked his ass hard, groaning as his cock went in and out of his best friend.

"Ahh~! Baji, I'm close~!" Chifuyu moaned out, arching with pleasure.

"Me too baby~ Cum with me~" He groaned out, moving even more fast than before. Chifuyu's eyes rolled back as he came all over himself and the bedsheets and he felt Baji's fluid fill him up. He then pulled out of him, his cock still semi-hard and his seed dripping out of Chifuyu's hole and down his thighs. They both lay next to each other, breathing heavily. Chifuyu noticed Baji didn't seem fully relieved yet so he got up and sat on top of him, positioning himself above Baji's cock. He lowered himself onto him, moaning in the process. He began to bounce up and down on top of him. Chifuyu taking more control led Baji to being a bit more vocal than before, groaning and occasionally whimpering underneath him. This made Chifuyu begin to move faster, wanting to hear more of his normally more dominant best friend.

Baji grabbed onto Chifuyu's thighs and squeezed them as he felt himself being taken away with pleasure. Chifuyu moaned out as he felt himself getting close but he couldn't stop until Baji had been pleasured enough.

Just before Chifuyu felt his release coming Baji groaned louder than before and came inside him. Chifuyu was about to get off of him until Baji grabbed his hips and pushed him down on his cock, making Chifuyu moan loud in pleasure and cum all over the both of them.

Chifuyu plopped down next to Baji and they both lay there for the second time, trying to catch their breaths. Baji grabbed Chifuyu's hand and held it tightly.

"I think it's safe to say we aren't friends anymore~" Baji smirked, still panting.

"Yeah, no shit." Chifuyu panted.

"So will you be my boyfriend?" Baji asked.

"Of course I will."

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! ❤️