~Hotel Room~ -Hanma x Kisaki

Requested by @LilithStarHorn
And my bsf lmao

They're older in the timeline (like always)

WARNING CONTAINS: blow jobs, semi-rough sex, overstimulation, multiple rounds, anal fingering

Again, I'm going to hell.

~*3RD POV*~

Hanma tiredly shoved the key in the key hole for the hotel room him and Kisaki were staying at currently; they can never find a place to stay since they're always being kicked out. Hanma kept fiddling with the key but it just wouldn't open.

"Agghhh! Just let me do it!" Kisaki snarled, snatching the key and opening the door in a second.

"Woooow, Kisaki, you're really good at that.︎" Hanma complimented, walking into the hotel with Kisaki.

"Yeah well, it ain't that hard." He hung the key up and took his jacket off. Despite basically being called stupid by him, Hanma thought Kisaki was absolutely stunning, though that's what he always thought. He couldn't help but want to rip him out of those clothes and just "hang out" with him all night long. Hanma really loved Kisaki; like really loved him, he'd do just about anything for him, he looked up to him a lot, not literally of course, Kisaki is lowkey kinda short.

"I'm going to sleep-" Kisaki began, then got cut off.

"Wait, why don't you hang out with me~" Hanma suggested, lifting Kisaki's chin up. Kisaki thought for a moment; did he really like Hanma? I mean, he spends most of his life with Hanma; he's always around him. Though, as he looked into his eyes, he knew.

"Sure..~" Kisaki replied, instantly being pulled into the bedroom by his much taller friend. Before he knew it, Hanma had Kisaki pinned down onto the bed and before he could even react, Hanma captured his lips in a swift kiss. Their tongues danced around each other, saliva mixing together. The heat of the room, or atmosphere I guess, made both their faces red. Kisaki gripped onto Hanma's hair, pulling him back so the only thing that connected them was a string of saliva. He just smirked in response and took his own shirt off as Kisaki proceeded to take off his as well. Hanma pulled the other's belt off quickly, pulling his pants and boxers down with it. He placed soft kisses, occasionally bites, along Kisaki's figure until finally reaching his waist.

"Let me know if you ever want me to stop~" Hanma told him, to which he just nodded. The taller licked his tip, teasing him, running his tongue up and down his shaft. After playing with him, he took his entire length in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. He bobbed his head, continuing to deep throat his friend. Meanwhile, Kisaki was lying there, low whines leaving his lips. Hanma stopped for a second to spit onto his fingers, rubbing them against Kisaki's rim before going right back to sucking him off.

Kisaki's back arched slightly and his whines turned into moans as Hanma's fingers entered him. He scissored them and curled them, continuing to suck on Kisaki. His thighs wrapped around his face as he felt his release coming up. There was nothing Hanma wanted more than to be in this position; hot and suffocated by his best friend's thighs; there honestly might only be one thing he wanted more, and that was to fuck him.

"H-Hanma..~ I'm close...~" Kisaki moaned, while Hanma continued deep throating him and looking for his sweet spot. Once Kisaki let out a lewd moan he knew he found it. Hanma continued abusing it over and over again until he felt Kisaki release his sweet liquid down his throat.

Hanma instantly flipped Kisaki over and slammed into him, barely giving him time to recover from his orgasm. Their skin slapped together and all you could hear was Kisaki's moans, shouting out "It's too much!~" but then a second later "Keep going!~".

"Mmh~ fuck~ Kisaki, you feel amazing~" Hanma groaned, thrusting his hips toward his friend. Kisaki couldn't say or do anything but lay there moaning, tears forming in his eyes, back arched, tongue out.

Once Kisaki let out a loud, lewd moan Hanma knew he hit him where he wanted to. He pounded his ass repeatedly until he heard the words "I'm gonna cum~!" Then he stopped.

"I want you to beg for it~" Hanma seductively whispered against his best friend's ear. Kisaki whined in response.

"H-Hanma please..~ I'm begging you, let me cum~" He moaned and begged.

"Mmm~ Beg more~" he demanded.

"Hanma, please, I'm begging you, just fucking rail me until I can't walk, I don't care, just start moving your damn hips again~!" Hanma smirked, getting his way, and continued to slam into Kisaki. The second Hanma's cock hit his prostate, Kisaki reached his limit and ejaculated all over himself and the bedsheets. That didn't stop Hanma though, he continued to pound Kisaki like his life depended on it. He gripped his waist so he could move deeper, Kisaki being reduced to nothing but slutty moans from the overstimulation.

Hanma's groans got louder as his release was nearing him. He still bucked his hips toward Kisaki's hole until finally releasing his seed deep inside the other.

"Ready for round two?~" Hanma teased. Panting, he lay down and placed Kisaki on top of him, aligning his friend's hole with his cock. Kisaki practically screamed as Hanma pushed him down on his member, guiding Kisaki's hips up and down on him. They both panted and moaned, their loud noises filling the whole hotel room.

After trying to adjust, Kisaki started taking more control, bouncing up and down on Hanma's length. The taller whined as he felt his second release coming up. He moaned as he shot his load into Kisaki, filling him up once again. Kisaki didn't stop though, he continued bouncing up and down on Hanma, both of them pleasurably moaning and groaning. With one final down, Kisaki came for the third time.

Kisaki rolled off him, breathing heavily. Hanma pulled him close and kissed his forehead, they both quickly drifted off to sleep.

Needless to say, they were kicked out the next day for making too much noise and "disturbing the public".

Hope you liked it!!! ❤️