~Interruption~ -Rindou x Souya

Writing this for my bsf!!

WARNING CONTAINS: 18+, use of toys, rough sex, degrading, aftercare, Porn without plot

Skip it if you don't like it!
Requests are appreciated!

~*SOUYA'S POV*~

I lay there in my bed, desperately pleasuring myself with a vibrator I had gotten as a joke, I never thought I'd actually use it.

I'm usually not like this, moaning like a slut, fantasizing about a guy from a gang I used to fight back in middle school. I'm not like that anymore though, I honestly never really liked fighting, I was just strong and I wanted to protect people. But there was this one guy who never had a heart and only fought right beside his brother, Rindou Haitani. He was NOTHING like me, he fought solely for fun, he liked listening to people in pain. He was a complete jerk but damn was he fine. The matching tattoo he had with his brother, going from his neck down to his ankles, his blonde and baby blue hair which is now a dark shade of navy blue and purple. Gosh, everything about that man made me crazy and I'm not sure why.

He's in a new gang now, Bonten. I guess you'd call it more of an organization at this point. I see him every now and then because I decided to work for the police and help them arrest the Bonten members but, and I don't know why, I can't seem to tell the police about them. Every time Rindou walks over to me, every time he looks at me, I go crazy.

And now here I am, pleasuring my self desperately on my bed. I start to get lost in lust as I feel my orgasm slowly creeping up on me, fuck, I was so zoned out I hadn't even heard him walk in..

His hair...

His face...

His eyes...

His lips...

His body...

I moaned louder than I'd been before as I came. I opened my eyes and saw another pair, smirking back at me through my doorway. Holy fucking shit.

"Damn Souya, I never thought of you as the slutty type. I guess I was wrong~" Rindou teased, taking off his tie as he walked closer. I instantly felt myself harden again, my mind was going hazy, was this really happening..?

~*RINDOU'S POV*~

I slowly undressed myself as I walked towards the naked, cum covered man on his bed. I looked deep into his eyes and kissed him passionately, grazing every inch of his body with my fingers and every inch of his mouth with my tongue. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, changing our position. He clearly wanted to be dominant, so I'll let him, but not for long.

He tied my hands to the bed which I didn't expect him to do and he started kissing down my body. I twitched at the sensation of the cold air in the room and his lips on me. I let out a choked moan as I felt his tongue tease the head of my cock, lord I hated being submissive. It made me feel powerless and I despise not having power. I turned my head so my face was against a pillow as I let out small quiet groans. His tongue swirled around my tip, making me go insane.

"Mmh~ you're driving me crazy baby~" I moaned. He continued sucking me, using his tongue in ways I didn't think he could. I suppressed my moans for a while until I felt myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I arched my back, getting louder even though I tried not too, as I came into his slutty mouth. He swallowed my seed with pride and looked up at me.

"You look like a dirty little whore~" I smirked, he smirked back and got on top of me. He lowered his hole above my cock and started riding me. He bounced on me over and over again, the sounds echoing the room. I kept trying to get my hands untied, writhing under him as he rode my thick dick. He moaned in pleasure, shouting my name loudly.

"Ohh~! Rindou~! " he moaned. He kissed me passionately, still moving quickly on my cock. I groaned loudly as I felt my second climax coming. He started getting faster and louder so I could tell he was close too. We both came, moaning each others names, he arched his back and rode out his high. We then got off of me and laid next to me. Now it was my turn to have fun.

I got out of the ropes and got on top of him, pinning him down. I kissed him roughly which took him by surprise then I rammed into him which took him by more surprise. I slammed into his hole over and over again. I grabbed his cock and stroked it with quick strokes while fucking him senseless.

"Moan for me like the slut you are Souya~" I demanded, grabbing the vibrator he was playing with earlier. He moaned my name, arching his back when I pressed the vibrator against his tip which I already made leak pre-cum. I went in and out of him at a quick pace, going deeper into his hole every time.

"You're such a good boy~ Taking my cock like good little cum slut~" I continued fucking him, leaving it so all he could do was moan and whine, all his words left him. I teased him with the vibrator as my cock desperately looked for his sweet spot. Once I found it, I wouldn't and couldn't stop abusing it. Damn, this was fun...

~*SOUYA'S POV*~

All the words left my body, I could feel nothing but pleasure and say nothing but whore-like moans of Rin's name. I felt myself nearing my second orgasm as he teased and fucked me. I couldn't hold it much longer, I eventually came right onto the vibrator in Rindou's hand. He didn't stop though, he just smirked and turned the vibrator off, but moved his hips faster if that was even possible. I had no words, I just laid there, overstimulated and whining with pleasure. He felt so good but damn was he rough. I felt him bite all around my neck, chest, and collarbone areas, leaving extremely noticeable marks on me. He drew blood from my sweet flesh. He continued to ram into me, hitting the spot that made me feel so good over and over again. I whimpered as I felt his warm seed fill me up. Once he finished, he finally pulled out of me, a smirk of satisfaction on his face but yet, he needed more.

He kissed from my neck and down, turning me to I lay on my stomach. I whimpered as I felt his tongue eating out the semen he just filled my ass up with. He stuck his tongue deep into my loose, cum filled hole started fucking me again with his tongue.

"Nghh~~ Rin~~" I moaned as his tongue ventured throughout my hole. He moved back up with one final lick and smirked as he moved back up.

"There, now you're clean~" I smiled at him before eventually passing out.

~*RINDOU'S POV*~

I grinned as he fell asleep on his bed. I took my dress shirt and a pair of his underwear and put it on him, he was in such a deep sleep he wouldn't wake from it anyway. I walked into his bathroom and took a shower, then I walked back out and sat on the bed.

"You know I was gonna kill you when I found out you were working with the police, but since you've made me fall for you I guess I just keep it to myself..." ❤️

HOPED YOU LIKED IT!! COMMENT A SHIP YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT NEXT!! <3