~Bonten's Orders~ -Izana x Kakucho-

I'm writing this for myself cuz I'm weird.
AU is where Kaku is in Bonten and Izana is from a diff gang/organization trying to help take down Bonten

WARNING CONTAINS: 18+ content, anal sex, cussing, HEAVY degrading, consensual sex, semi-public sex, overstimulation, blow jobs

~*KAKUCHO'S POV*~

I was about ready to take a nap when I heard Manjiro, my boss, walk in.

"Ohhhh, Kakucho, the Haitani's found the group who's been attempting to destroy us and you will never guess who the leader is..." Manjiro paused.

"Well? Who is it? You know I hate guessing." I replied, pouring a cup of whiskey that I had on my desk and sipped it.

"Izana Kurokawa." He said, which caused me to spit my drink out everywhere. "Yeah, I know, it's huge. So, since you know him best, I figured it's only right if you're the one to find them and make them pay."

"Seriously? Ughhh!"

"I don't care, I'll shoot you if you complain one more time. You will go and you will punish them for attempting to destroy us, make them wish they never did and never do it again. Got it?"

"Yes, boss." I took another sip of my whiskey as Mikey walked out of the room. I can't believe it. Izana Kurokawa, my old leader. Man, how I used to look up to him, he was my everything. He got me out of hard times, times when I usually felt like ending my own life. When he always took care of me, I devoted my life to him. He was the king, no, my king. But now the tables have turned, I'll make him pay for what he's done...

~*IZANA'S POV*~

"Hey boss, I've got bad news..." Ryuguji walked into my office saying. "Bonten has found out about us, I assume they are coming to exterminate us."

"Shit, get everyone in, all the watchmen and stuff. I'll handle this on my own." I decided, standing up from my chair. Ryuguji then went and got everyone inside the building, which I then walked out of. I walked into the alleyway next to the building, looking around to see if I could see Mikey. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall with sudden force, causing me to gasp.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my back hit the brick wall with power.

"Izana Kurokawa, it's been a while, you look well." Kakucho Hitto, my old friend, said, looking at me with a mixture of disgust and another emotion I couldn't make out.

"Where's Mikey?"

"He sent me to end your life."

"Of course he did, can't the man do anything for himself-" Kakucho swiftly put a knife to my neck, cutting me off.

"Don't you EVER talk about my boss like that."

"You can't kill me."

"Wanna bet?" He pressed the knife against the skin on my neck, not hard enough to cut me though.

"Do it." He smirked and took the knife away from my neck, taking the blade and lifted my shirt up with it slightly. He grazed the knife across my side and looked me in the eye.

"I've missed you, you know." He said, tossing the knife onto the ground, looking at me with innocent eyes. I knew better than to believe this, it was obviously a trap, but it's Kakucho... I guess Mikey wins this one...

"You've gotten taller..." I said running my hand through his hair. "And you grew out your hair..."

"You're still the same, small, height." He spoke with a smirk, lifting my chin up. We both looked into each other's eyes and leaned in uncontrollably, it was like a force bringing us together. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and his hands on my waist. His hand grazed my belt and I pushed him away leaving him surprised.

"I'm not forcing you." Kakucho said, stepping back from me. I just smirked.

"You fell for it." I then pinned him against the wall, earning a smirk from him as I placed my lips on his in a more heated kiss. I undid his belt as we kissed, unbuttoning his pants right after. I got on my knees and slid his pants and boxers down to his knees. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started bobbing my head, deep throating him.

"You little slut~ sucking my cock like a whore~" He grabbed my hair and started fucking my face. I needed some control so I started humming, sending vibrations up him, driving him crazy. He leaned his head against the wall and let out lustful moans, getting lost in pleasure.

"Fuck..~ Izana~ You're such a good cock sucker for me~" I hummed again in response to his degrading, massaging his balls as he fucked my face. His grip tightened on my hair and his moans got slightly louder, I could tell he was close. Soon, he shot his delightful liquid down my throat, to which I swallowed all of it. I then stood back up, looking at him with a smirk.

"You think you can rat on Bonten and get away with it just by giving me a blow job? You make me laugh, Izana~" He then pinned me against the wall again, and damn, has he gotten stronger...

~*KAKUCHO'S POV*~

I ripped Iza's belt off and tossed it onto the ground with mine, then I took off his pants. I'd prep him, but since I came here to punish him I'll just get straight to it.

I slammed into him earning a loud pleasured scream to leave his mouth, which I quickly covered.

"Be a good boy and hush so no one hears us~ Get it?~" he nodded, his poor back scratching against the brick wall of the building, he let out lustful muffled moans. His hands clawed at my back, making me groan in pain and pleasure. I just let him since my hands were holding him up as I fucked him.

"This is your punishment for being a dirty little snitching slut, got it, Izana?~" he moaned louder as I sped up, forget about covering his mouth, he was hot as fuck.

"Y-yes!~ I u-understand~" he moaned, biting his lower lip as his body softly bounced with the force of my thrusts.

"And you promise not to do it again?~" I whispered in his ear, seductively.

"If you'll do this to me again, I can't promise anything~-" he barely finished his sentence before my thrusts became rough to where it was almost unbearable. And then I stopped completely. "I wanna hear you beg for it like a whore, and promise me you will NEVER snitch on Bonten~"

"Wha?~ Kakucho, please~ I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again, I'll get rid of all the information, just please, fuck me~!" That was enough for me to continue moving again, following my same speed as before. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, muffling my moans as I felt myself getting closer. Before I came, Izana released, shouting my name louder than all his moans before, and man did I love it.

"Ahh~ Fuck~ Kakucho~ T-too much~" he whined as I pounded his ass, overstimulating him. His white, curly hair now soaked and dripping with sweat. His tan figure glimmered when the sunlight hit him. His purple eyes glossy with unshed tears.

"Then you should've waited to cum with me, but you just did it without word, consider this a second punishment, dear~" I licked and sucked at his neck while his hands tangled into my hair. I left dark hickeys all over his neck and collarbone, making them very visible. His eyes shut tight, his tongue out, and his back arched as I continued to fuck him despite his limit being reached. I continued whispering things in his ears, though he did nothing but moan in pleasure.

I felt my body tense up and my stomach flip. I moaned into his neck as I finally reached my limit, filling Iza up with my seed. We both stayed there for a second, panting, until finally putting our clothes back on.

"You know... I really did miss you Kakucho... I don't want us to go back to never seeing each other again..." Izana pouted, still breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, dear, we'll see each other again, I promise~" I then passed him a note with my number and address on it. "But don't continue being a rat or I will have to kill you~"

He nodded and smiled, I ruffled his hair and walked off, heading back to Bonten.

The end. (I'm so exhausted from doing literally nothing).