~Dream~ -Mikey x Draken-

No one requested this cuz no one requests anything. So if you don't like it, don't read it.

WARNING CONTAINS: 18+ content, lewd dream, slight somnophilia, slight praise, blow jobs, hand jobs, edging, anal fingering

For those who don't know, somnophilia is sex with someone who is asleep.

~*3RD POV*~ (dream)

"K-Ken-chin~ please~ fuck me, I'm begging you~" Mikey moaned, rubbing himself on Draken's thigh.

Draken was doing work on his computer, or at least he was trying. His husband, Manjiro, was horny as fuck, riding his thigh begging him to pleasure him. And it was hard for Draken to resist Mikey, he hates to upset him, however it was hot as hell when he seemed desperate for any some sort of pleasure provided by Draken, and he couldn't get enough of it.

Mikey continued to move his hips on Ken's thigh, letting out slutty moans of his name. He arched his back, moving faster, needing touch on his sensitive areas.

"Fuck Mikey... You can be such a whore sometimes~" Draken moaned out as Mikey's knee kept hitting his erection. Mikey smirked, finally getting to him. Ryuguji undid his braid, letting his long black hair flow alongside his head. He picked Mikey up off his thigh, making him whimper, and tossed him on the bed. He took Mikey's thin boxers off, which had a slight stain of pre-cum on them and then he took his own shirt off, hovering over Mikey.

"As much as I'd love to fuck you all night long, I need to make this quick~" Draken teased, then he put his fingers up to Mikey's mouth. "Suck"

Mikey took Draken's fingers in his mouth and sucked them greedily. When he pulled his fingers out they dripped with Mikey's saliva, which is exactly what Draken had wanted. He then slid two of his fingers inside of Mikey, scissoring them and thrusting them into his prostate. This caused Mikey to throw his head back, moaning in pleasure. The taller continued fingering him, hitting his prostate multiple times, also adding another finger in.

Right as Mikey felt that sweet feeling of his release, Draken pulled his fingers out, Mikey's hole well lubricated with his own saliva. Ryuguji undid his own pants, sliding them and his boxers off. He kissed Mikey's lips, sliding his tongue straight down his throat. Mikey leaned back into the pillows, whining into Draken's mouth. The second they broke the kiss, Mikey spit on his hand and rubbed it along Draken's cock.

Draken aligned himself up with Mikey's hole and then...

~*DRAKEN'S POV*~ (reality)

"Dammit, why can't I sleep?!" I muttered to myself as I walked back into me and Mikey's room with my glass of water. I placed my water on the nightstand, moving the blanket so I could sit down only to cover my legs with it. I pick up my glass of water and put it to my lips when I suddenly hear a quiet, soft whimper come from my husband next to me.

"Mmh~ Ken-chin..~" he quietly whimpers, almost in a whispering manner. He had small drops of sweat on his forehead and drool dripping out of his mouth and onto the pillow as he lay on his side. The tips of his dark black undercut glimmered with sweat as the moonlight came through the window.

I smirked, leaning down and kissing the back of his neck softly, making his sleeping body flinch a little. I can't help but wonder what he's dreaming about, like exactly what we're doing. He never was usually the type to be horny, just needy as fuck. We've had sex a few times, not too many since we usually just go on dates or cuddle, and work obviously. I wanna say we did it when we were in college and we started dating, the day of our wedding and a few other times me or him were horny.

I placed my forehead against the back of his neck, he was hot, really hot. I mean that both ways, his skin was like fire and obviously he looked so fucking attractive in such a desperate state, attractive enough for me to feel a bulge grow in my boxers.