Part 9

When Mikey Wilson pushed aside the door to the house, I gaped

The main room was filled with life and dance, curtains lined the walls keeping the light from spilling through.

But why?

"Look closer" Mikey whispered near my ear, steering my head to look at the couples dancing on the floor before our eye's.

Black and white, people of all genders.

Together, "H-how did you find this place" I asked, astonished.

He grasped my hand, engulfing it in his own.

"Doesn't matter" He said as 'Dancing in the street' by Martha Reeves And The Vandellas began playing on the radio nearby.

"Let's groove" I threw my head back in a short lived laugh as he pulled me close, inching us toward the dance floor.

Mikey Wilson twirled me more times than I could count, my fingers intertwist in his hair, lips on his neck, he dipped me leisurely.

Leg resting on the side of his muscular hip I felt the heat of his core on mine, leg between my own, we began to slowly grind to the bass of the music.

He clutched my backside in one rugged hand, almost lifting me off the ground with his powerful thigh.

Pleasure coursed through my veins, fingernails biting into Mikey's clothed shoulder, "Mikey I-I'm going to-

He buried his face into my shoulder blade as I cupped his neck, heaving at the sudden sensation.

"Upstairs, now " He ordered, sternly.

• • •

We hurriedly undressed one another, his lips smiling against mine.

I pulled back, "What's so funny?"

Mikey looked me in the eye, and looking into his I saw a world I could get lost in.

"I forgot to tell you this, but I didn't call you a freak show we were talking about this one odd kid that's in one of Thomas's classes" He chuckled carelessly, hands on his hips.

Thomas, now that's the brunettes name.

"Like that makes it any better Mikey"

He then took my hand placing a feather like kiss on it, looking at me through thick lashes,

"Bummer, Yet you still love me"

I love him.

"Cocky? Is that all you know?" I retorted.

"Trust me that's not all I know" He thrust hard against the insatiable heat between my thighs, causing me to groan.

At the noise Mikey's lips curled into a smug grin, "Yeah, I'm definitely in love" He said, eyes hooded.

Mikey began to unhook my undergarments before we heard a loud thump that came from downstairs, and a sudden outcry that seemed to shake the whole house.

"Police! The police are here!"

• • •