Part 12

It took me not but a second to recognize that charcoal, black hair and broad shoulders under the shining moon

"Mikey!" My voice was shrill and excited, his lips pulled into a tight smile as he glanced around him suspiciously.

Car keys dangled from his long fingers, glinting in the light.

My eyes were laser focused on his moving lips.

Jump.

My eyes widened, I looked down my body at my revealing pajamas.

Silk button down shirt and shorts, and no bra at that.

I inhaled, looking back up to see his plump mouth moving yet again.

I'll catch you, promise.

I threw on some socks and looked over my shoulder at my bedroom door.

Before planting my feet on the ground and preparing to jump into Mikey Wilson's arms.

• • •

Inside Mikey's car was exactly how I imagined it to be.

Leather and so clean I could see my reflection on every inch.

"When did you get out?" His hand snaked up my exposed thigh, his thumb caressing.

"My mama managed to bail me out"

I winced at his touch beneath my bruised eye, "F-cking officers" I held his hand in my own.

"You did all that you could"

My mind remembering all the hits he took for me, "No, I didn't"

My eyes watched his strong jaw tense, I leaned over pressing a soft kiss to his neck.

He turned his head causing mine and his lips to collide in a searing kiss.

Mikey's arms wandered to my waist, lifting me, and placing me on his lap.

Our kiss deepened my eyes watching his own, "let's leave tomorrow"

His fingers were between my legs, pushing in and out in that same intoxicating motion.

My mouth was caught open in a moan, "I'll be here at the same time, where do you want to go? We have the whole world to see"

I've seen many shows that took place in New York, would my life be like the movies?

"New York" I gasped out, feeling light explode behind my eyes.

His lips parted in a beautiful groan "New York it is"

• • •