Part 10 - 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1

I could hear the heavy footsteps of police as they barged through the house, some even coming straight up the stairwell to inspect other vacant rooms

But soon happened to come across ours,

"Get out, now!"

I plummet to the ground with a shriek as Mikey Wilson strived to cover me up, shielding my nakedness.

"Whoa dude what's the problem?"

Mikey attempted to get reasonable but was soon firmly pushed away as the officer advanced on me.

I squealed when he stoutly grabbed my bicep's seeking to fight off his stiff hands.

"Tell your little b-tch to shut up!" He wrenched my arms behind my back.

At one point in time another officer strolled in, aiming to twist Mikey's free hand behind his back but failing miserably.

Mikey jerked his hand free and socked the officer in the face, with a groan he tackled Mikey to the planked floor with difficulty.

"Need some more help here!"

The officer on my back soon climbed off, handcuffs stinging my skin as I watched them both smother Mikey's stunning face to the ground so his hands were more accessible.

After the officer left his side to come to mine once more the other then managed to get a few hits in, causing Mikey Wilson to roar in pain.

"Stop, please don't hurt him!" I yelped, elbowing the officer above me in the groin.

Pulling back with an audible gasp he strikes me swiftly across the face,

"No, you don't get to touch her you filthy sh-ts!"

Mikey growls, continuously straining against the officer holding him back.

"Take this one to the police station" The officer  overhead Mikey gestures towards me, "We'll deal with the other one later"

I got shoved out the door before I knew it with a crowd of more arrested strangers, seeing one last glimpse of Mikey's bruised, horrified face.

I couldn't help but wonder,

Would I ever see Mikey Wilson again?

• • •