chapter 1

It was a bright and shiny morning. Y/N was walking through the streets of Magnolia. It had been a few days since Fairytail came back. Which Y/N was off on an S class request with her close friend Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus.

You: This sucks I got called to Fairytail for what they won't tell me. *she said as she came up to the guild and then went inside to see a bunch of people, and then you walked past them. Which the group didn't recognize you at all.

This is what you were wearing

Max: Welcome back, Y/N

Max: Welcome back, Y/N. *he said which the returning guild members were shocked, especially Laxus was surprised with how grown up you look and the fact you've got a huge scar across your chest

You: Hey guys.

Max: Hey Y/N, how was your request.

You: It was fun, although Bacchus is trying to convince me to join Quatro Cerberus. I thought of leaving Fairytail to join their guild. I think it would be fun, and master goldmine is super cool.

Laki: Well, I doubt the other members would like that.

You: Huh, why would they care if I left the guild their not here. Plus, i'm 21. I can do as I rightfully, please. *I said and laki pointed, and you turned, then you saw everyone, and two women in particular came over then you ran and hugged both of them* Your all back I missed you guys.

Erza: Yes, we returned three days ago, and what was that about my little sister leaving. *she said smiling, and you were still very much intimidated by her and Mirajane*

You: I'm not leaving, "I said nervously.*

Else where in the guild sat a certain lighting mage and his team the lighting god tribe. Which all four sat watching you.

Evergreen: She's really grown up.

Freed: Yes, although I doubt she'll talk to us.