chapter 4

It has been two weeks since everyone returned, and Plus, the fact that nobody had seen her or the twins was questionable for them for two weeks as well. Which Laxus just sat in the guild with the others.

Evergreen: You know I never remembered Y/N being stubborn.

Bixlow: Yeah, plus how come she ain't at the guild.

Lucy: Say has anyone heard from Y/N or the twins.

Bisca: After I picked up Asuka from their play date with the twins two weeks ago, Y/N said she's going to clover town to hang out with Blue Pegasus.

Laxus: What is she doing their for two weeks.

Wakaba: Y/N friends with the whole guild. Which one thing changed while you all were gone she rarely spends time at fairy tail. Instead, he goes around to the other guilds and hang out with their member. But not only that while she's in the other guilds towns, she goes out and looks for requests around towns. Which makes her well loved around all of Fiore. So she could be gone weeks to a month. It used to be 8 months until she got pregnant. I have no doubt she's gonna get back into that habit.

Max: At this point, we call her the female version of Gildarts. Because when they return is a guessing game. *He said then Laxus got up then left the guild without a word.*

Freed: Laxus, where are you going.

Laxus: I'm gonna talk with her.

Evergreen: Will come as well.

Laxus: No, I wanna speak with her alone. *He said, leaving which the other three went back inside.

Time skipped two hours later. Laxus arrived at Blue Pegasus, and he went inside to see the twins running around playing tag with a member named Eve.

Eve: I'm coming for you two.

Laxus: Hey, kid.

Eve: Huh, oh, hello. *He said then the twins saw Laxus*

Rina: Laxus.

Eve: You two know Laxus.

Laxus: They do now where is Y/N at.

Eve: She's supposed to be on a blind date with an alpha. Jenny set her up on. So she'll be back in two hours. *he said, and Laxus was furious hearing that*

Laxus: Where are they meeting.

Eve: Why do you wanna know.

Laxus: Tell me now. *He said, glaring which it would be an understatement if he said he wasn't scared of Laxus.*

Eve: Down town at a cafe next to the coffee shop.

Laxus: I'll be going.

Eve: Bye Laxus, can you say bye.

Rina/Rin: Bye-bye. *They said waving to Laxus began walking around town and fighting two alphas. Then he went over to get you. Then you smashed one of the alpha heads into the wall, which surprised Laxus you over powering an alpha. But he realized you're wearing a blind fold instead of your normal mask*

This is what you were wearing