chapter 3

The next morning, Y/N and the twins went to the guild, and they went inside to see everyone. Rina had her baby doll, and Ren had his car. Laxus sat watching you.

This is what you're wearing

You: Morning everyone. *I said happily, then the twins ran off to Asuka*

Makarov: Morning. *he said, then you went over to him while Laxus and the other went over to you as you went over to Makarov at the counter*

You: Hey makarov, how are you doing this morning.

Makarov: I'm doing good. How was your night.

You: It was good. I took the twins to the park then we went home ate dinner. It was fun spending time with them since I missed my kids after being gone for nearly a week.

Makarov: How's Orion been? Have you called him out lately.

You: Yeah, he came out last night while I was in my hot tub he gave me a shoulder massage, seeing my body was stiff. *I said then I saw Laxus and the thunder legion.*

Evergreen: Hey, Y/N

You: Hi. *thinking: I shouldn't be hanging around these four.* *I thought then seen Laxus watching you, which was odd.*

Bixlow: You sure changed since we last saw you.

You: Well, it's been seven years, so it's quite understandable.

Freed: So what have you been up to since we left.

You: Nothing much. All I've done is date three alphas, had kids, and go on requests other than that, nothing honestly.

Evergreen: Hey, how about you come and be a member of our team again.

You: Yeah, no, sorry, but I know how no interest is in being on a team with you guys again.

Evergreen: Why not.

You: I would rather not go on requests with bad influences that hurt innocent people. Plus I rather be a solo mage more fun on S class Requests.

Makarov: You know you really shouldn't go on S class Requests when you're not S class.

You: So what the council gives me them not like I get them from the guild. Plus, I'm a big girl, and I got Orion and my outside the guild partner Bacchus.

Just then, the twins came running over

Rin/Rina: Mommy. *They said hugging your legs*

You: What's up, my little prince and princess.

Rina: Hungry. *She said, mumbling*