chapter 7

Time skipped 7 hours later, and it was five in the morning. Y/N sleeping peacefully, that was until a man's voice began talking.

Orion: Oi oi oi wake up master we got work to do. *he said, shaking you and you jumped scared then he covered your mouth.* Scream and you'll wake up the others.

You: What are you doing here, Orion? I never summoned you. *I said yawning*

Orion: I came to get up, so you can go to town and look around while these fools are asleep.

You: Hey, be nice their my friends. *I said, getting up.* But it is best we check out the town before people wake up in town. So we can get a feel of where everything is and if theirs anything weird going on.

Orion: Alright, get a change of clothes and you can rise off at the waterfall then we can head to town. Maybe if we see any of those cannibals you can work your charm on them and get information.

You: True, let's go. *I said then I got up and got my stuff then we left to go to the water fall. After you all got to the waterfall, you stripped down while Orion kept watching your surroundings*

Orion: So what did you and the others do exactly last night.

You: Just hung out and talked for a while. Then I called out stuffy, and he helped me get to sleep.

Orion: Well, I'm surprised you took these guys with you. Are you hoping they'd get killed.

You: Laxus is capable of taking this request, and the other three well, their his team. So I think the five of us are more than capable.

Orion: True, but you can't just bring anyone on a request.

You: I know, but I know theirs more than capable plus if anything I can be the big bad grime reaper again with my blood magic. Bodies drop like flies.

Orion: True theirs never been anyone stronger than you.

Twenty minutes later, back in the cave.

Laxus awoke and sat up but didn't see Y/N anywhere. Then he went out of the cave to try finding you, and then he heard your voice semi far away, and he followed your voice to a waterfall to find you rising off ans some man sitting on the ground with his sword in his lap. But laxus was distracted by your body, which he felt his face become warmer.

Orion: Hey master we should get going. So you can go and start looking around town.

You: Right. *i said, then Laxus turned around , and you got dried off and got dressed*

Orion: So where are we going to travel next? we just came back from Clover Town.

You: I was thinking Hargion.

Orion: I take we're going to Lamia scale then.

You: Yep. *I said, finishing getting dressed.* Now I'm wearing the mask that shows my eyes that I need to use my blood magic I rather not get blood on that mask.

Orion: Fine, i'll walk you down to town, and i'll return to the spirit world. *he said, putting it on his face, and you put your mask on, then you grabbed everything and picked your old clothes up, and you guys left while Orion spun his sword around. Which Laxus saw your eyes, and they glowed like the ocean in the moonlight.

this, is what Laxus seen you wearing