The dirt on Kaz and Skyler

It had only been a day since Cassie's first big battle and she could still feel the impact on her body. She had a lot of work to do before she would build up the stamina for another fight.
Kaz had spent nearly hour of the day with Cassie since the fight.  He was one of the most laziest people on the planet but when it came to her, there was nothing he wouldn't do to make sure she was okay.  He convinced Cas to ease the training into building up her strength again. The last thing Kaz wanted was for Cassie to discover a new power or use one that required her to use so much energy that she couldn't possibly stand.
Kaz and Cassie were met in the main area of mighty med by Oliver and Skyler.

"Okay, so so far we know that; Mr Terror wants to kill Oliver, the arcturian is real and the bad guys want it, and i love giving speeches with a pen in my hand."

"I don't when the pen is leaking." SKyler said, wiping the ink from her face.

"We need to get the arcturian from school." Cassie stated.

"Me, Oliver and Skyler do, you need to stay here and rest more."

"Are you really trying to bed rest me right now Kaz, you do realise im a doctor here as well right?? I may be a bit tired but im sure i can help dig up an alien spaceship."

"Fine."

"Actually I'm not going to be there either, need to go and talk to superhero's and see if they know anymore about Mr. Terror."

"Just meet us at the school when you're done then."

"You betchya."

N/A: hey, so i know its been a year but i decided to reread this story and i was sad it wasn't finished properly. There was a few drafts that i wrote but never published and are very short but im deciding just to publish them and conclude the story. Then maybe finally write the elite force series i wanted to. But we will see.