Missed Me?

"My eyes are up here, Biersack," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," he said, staring at my thigh.

"Well, you never really asked," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't think I've forgotten about my promise, Williams," he threatened.

"You can't possibly be serious," I scoffed.

"Try me," he smirked.

I groaned and walked past him, inside the house.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked, walking in after me.

"I have to change. I think you can survive 5 minutes without me," I said sarcastically.

"Who said you had to change? I like you much better dressed like this," he whispered in my ear.

"God, I'm buying a burkini tomorrow," I fake hurled and walked away. The second I locked the door behind me, I grabbed my chest. My heart felt like it might explode. I took deep breaths, trying to calm down. What the hell was he doing here?! Did my parents know about this? Why didn't anyone tell me? Was it too late to go home now? Shit. "Get a grip on yourself, woman!" I hissed.

I grabbed a dress and my toiletries and went to the closest bathroom. I hopped in the shower, hoping the cold water would calm me down. I put my curly mess of a mane in a bun, before putting on the yellow sundress.

When I came back outside, Andrew wasn't alone anymore.

"Sophie, look who's joined us!" Mom shouted excitedly.

"I'm right here, mom. You don't have to yell. We actually ran into each other when I returned from the beach," I said, sitting down between our moms.

"He's having a little break from his tour," she told me.

"How was your tour, by the way?" I asked him.

"Great. We've sold out every show. And the merch you designed is selling like crazy," he told me.

"I'm glad to hear," I smiled.

"Sophie, that dress you're wearing is really lovely, isn't it Andy?" Amy said.

"It really brings out the colour in her eyes, doesn't it?" Mom joined in.

"Shall we play some more rummy?" I changed the topic.

"Now you're speaking my language, Sophie," Chris said.

"Game on, Chris," I laughed.

Andrew gave me a funny look. I shrugged and he shook his head at me, smiling.

We began playing and I noticed the focus with which Andrew looked at his cards. It always took him the longest to decide which cards to discard. Stacks of everyone else's cards were already on the table. The only people with all 14 cards in our hands, were him and I. I was a single card away from having everything I needed to win.

"Williams, how far along are you?" Andrew asked me suspiciously.

"Mind your own business, Biersack," I winked at him.

"God damn it, my chances of winning are non-existent now that there's two of them," Chris cursed.

"Let the kids have their fun, Chris," my dad said, "we can always go inside and watch basketball."

"Oh, I like that idea," Chris laughed.

"Or we could all go on a walk?" My mom suggested.

"I'd love to," Amy said.