Chapter 17

When I woke I jumped up and saw that I was in a dark room in a bed. I looked down at my legs and saw that I had bandages wrapped around them. I looked down to see that I had a big black shirt on. I was Jungkook's room. I could tell by the bed.

I slowly got up and fell to the ground when I put pressure on my legs. The door popped open and in ran Jungkook. He saw me on the floor and ran to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding my face in his hands.

"I-I w-was trying to walk" I said as the pain in my legs stared up.

"Your not supposed to. The doctor said that you need to have a few days of rest." He picked me up and placed me back on the bed.

"Can you put me in the bathroom? I want to get a bath." He nodded his head and picked me up.

He carried me to the bathroom and put me down on the toilet.

He filled the tub up with water and bubbles.

"We have to keep the bandages on and then I'll change them when you get out." I nodded my head. He closed his eyes when I took my clothes off and helped me into the bath. The bubbles covered anything that he could see.

"Call me when your done" Jungkook said walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed the cup that was there and started to Put water on my head. I washed my hair and body and just sat there when I was done. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes and I just let them.

That guy almost took something from me and almost killed me. My crying got a little loud and the door opened. Jungkook came in with a towel and held it up for me. I took it from him and wrapped it around myself he helped me out and took me out to the bed. I saw that he had gotten me a pair of underwear and one of his big shirts. I put it on and moved up back into bed.

Jungkook walked up and sat next to me pulling me to him.

"He tried to-"

"I know" Jungkook sighed. I put my head on his chest and tried to stop the tears.

"I will not let anyone take you again. If I have to kill a hundred men to get to you, I will" he said and I tightened my grip around him.

There was a knock at the door and in walked
Namjoon. When I saw him I went to get up but Jungkook pulled me back. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. He let me go and Namjoon ran to me pulling me into a crushing hug.

"I'm such an idiot. Im so sorry that I didn't go with you to protect you." He pulled back and I looked at him.

"Namjoon it's ok I know you didn't mean it. Does this mean that you'll start going on runs now?" He chuckled and pulled me in for another hug.
There was another knock at the door and we all looked to see Mr. Kim come in.

"Jin what's wrong?" Jungkook asked him. Oh so his real name is Jin? I like mine better.

"Sir there is someone at the door for you." Jungkook got up and followed him out of the room. Me and Namjoon looked at each other.

"Take me out there."

"What? Are you crazy you need to rest." Namjoon tried to push me down but I grabbed his arm and twisted it just a little.

"What the hell even when injured you hurt me"
giggled and let it go. "Now turn around and let me get on your back. Your going to take me out there." He did what I told him to do and I got on his back.

We slowly and quietly walked out of the room.
We walked to the stairs and went down to the living room. There was Jungkook sitting with a man that looked a lot like him. Namjoon got behind a wall and held onto me.

"'Namjoon what are you doing? Get closer" I whispered but he did not move.

"No do you know who that is?" He whispered/hissed. "No why should I?"

"That's Jungkook's father. He scares the living hell out of me." We stopped talking and stared to
listen.

"So your telling me you want to end all of this for a girl?" The man said looking around the room they were in.

"Yes I do. And I want her to be safe. She's not safe here where she has almost gotten killed twice because of me" Jungkook said. They were talking about me.

"This is crazy son no girl is worth this. Besides you know you can't leave."

Jungkook stood up and looked down at the man."she's worth everything." My heart leaped when he said that.

"Look what she's done to you. Turned you soft. I bet she's even sleeping with you just to get into your head." Jungkook got angry and grabbed his fathers shirt. He looked down at him and just let him go.