Chapter 19

I had just gotten out of the shower and finished doing my hair. I saw a box on the bed and a note. I went to in and read it.

My Jennie.

Wear this tonight. I picked it out thinking of
you.

Love Jungkook

I smiled looking down at the box. I touched the top of the box slowly taking it off.

Oh. My. Gosh.

This dress was beautiful. It showed a little to much in the front but I can over look that.

I put some jewelry on with it and did some light make up. When I was done getting ready I made my way out the door. I stopped when I saw Jungkook about to knock.

He looked at me and his eyes almost popped out of his face. I laughed and walked up to him.
I fixed his tie and looked up to him.

"You look beautiful" I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" he smiled and put out his arm for me. I took it and we walked down the stairs.

We got in a car and off we went. We pulled up to a really expensive looking restaurant, and for some reason I was scared. Jungkook grabbed my hand and smiled down at me. That helped me feel a little better some how.

He pulled me to him and we walked into the restaurant. The hostess smiled and told us to follow her. We did till we got to the table with Chanyeol sitting there. He smiled up at us and I felt Jungkook's arm tighten around my waist.

"Please take a seat." Chanyeol said. Jungkook pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. He sat next to me and grabbed the menu.

"What about you Jennie? What where you going to school for?"

"I haven't figured out what I wanted to do yet. I guess being teacher is one"

"Wow that nice." I smiled and picked up the menu next to me.

"Oh yeah I have someone joining us tonight."
Me and Jungkook both looked up. Chanyeol got up and held his hand out his hand. I looked up to see a platinum blonde girl with brown eyes. She was beautiful. Perfect body, face, everything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook tense up.

"Thank you Chanyeol for inviting me. Sorry I'm late I was parking my car." She turned to Jungkook and me, Well Jungkook and her face brightened up.

"Jungkook" she breathed. I looked to him and boy did he look mad.

"Dad what the hell is she doing here?" Jungkook hissed.

"Jungkook don't be rude to my Guest. Please Nayeon sit"

You have got to be kidding. She's the girl who Broke his heart.

She did not look away from Jungkook at all. I felt something in me want to his at her. To tell her to stop looking at him.

"Jungkook you haven't changed a bit. How are you?"

"I'm fine now. Nayeon I want you to meet my girlfriend Jennie." Nayeon wiped her head to me and she gave me a hard stare.

"Oh you have a girlfriend?" I clenched my jaw and bit my tongue. Oh how I want to slap her.

"Yes I do" Jungkook grabbed my hand and held it. Now Nayeon was looking at me with a hard stare the whole dinner.

Dinner was weird. No one talked and we just sat there eating Silently when we were done Chanyeol invited Nayeon back to Jungkook's house. What if Jungkook still had feelings for her? I don't blame him. The car ride was just like dinner.