˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Pretty Words

Hello everyone! This is my poetry book (if you haven't noticed already) and I'm basically just writing about pretty words that gave me some inspiration

Hello everyone! This is my poetry book (if you haven't noticed already) and I'm basically just writing about pretty words that gave me some inspiration. You can request words if you like in the comments or any ideas that you might have for me to write.

This book is mostly a side project for me because I am currently working on a book of my own. However I can't disclose anything about it yet because it's definitely a work-in-progress 😅. Although, I will try to keep a schedule with this book and update every Sunday.

I am still a Student however and school is starting back up soon, so I can say that writing is not my top priority at the moment. But besides the point, I hope you all enjoy my poetry and maybe it can inspire you to write your own :).

Yours Truly,
Sky

- Current Chapters -

| - Solivagant // (adj.) wandering alone.

|| - Tacenda // (n.) things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence.

||| - Aesthete // (adj.) someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature.

IV - Meraki // (adj.) When you do something with soul, creativity or love; putting a piece of yourself into what you do.

V - Lisztomania // (n.) The need to listen to music at the time when you feel depressed.

VI - Hiraeth // (n.) A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

VII  - Kakorrhaphiophobia // (n.) the fear of failure.

VIII - Fika // (n.) a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life.

IX - Raconteur (n.) a talented storyteller.

X - Eunoia // (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit.

XI - Anagapesis // (n.) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved.

XII - Kalon // (adj.) Possessing a beauty that is more than skin deep.

XIII - Volitient // (adj.) exercising the will; acting from choice; willing, or having power to will.

XIV - Thalassophile // (n.) a lover of the sea, someone who loves the sea, ocean.

XV - Lyan // (n.) dreamer.

) dreamer