VIII. Fika

Fika // (n

Fika // (n.) a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life.
Published: 09/03/2023

【✿】°•. ❀ .•°【✿】

          In the hustle and bustle of life's fast pace, we often forget to slow down and embrace, the little things that bring us joy and cheer, those moments that make life crystal clear.

          Amidst the chaos of deadlines and tasks, a simple pause is all that one asks, to turn off the noise and take a deep breath, to appreciate the beauty before our eyes, not just quest.

          A moment to bask in the sunlight's warm glow, to feel the caress of a gentle breeze blow, to marvel at the colors of flowers in bloom, and let their fragrant perfume erase all gloom.

          Time slows down as we watch the sky's artistry, as the sun bids farewell, painting a tapestry, of vibrant hues that ignite our souls anew, reminding us of life's ever-changing view.

          In the embrace of loved ones, we find solace, a comforting shelter, an unbreakable promise, to have someone who cares and understands, even in the midst of life's complex demands.

           Let's savor the taste of a homemade delicacy, the familiar flavors that bring us such glee, the warmth of a cup, filled with steaming love, how a simple sip can transport us above.

          And in the whispered echoes of laughter's sound, we find a refuge, where happiness is profound, shared moments that make our hearts soar high, creating cherished memories that never die.

          So, let's pause and honor these grateful reflections, for they are the treasures, the true connections, that weave the fabric of our lives so divine, a symphony of moments, where joy intertwines.

          For in these moments of slowing down, we find, the whispers of contentment, like whispers on the wind, and in the stillness, we realize life's greatest worth, to appreciate the good things, for they bring rebirth.