III. Aesthete

Aesthete // (adj

Aesthete // (adj.) someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature.
Published: 07/30/2023

This poem is dedicated to Kimberlyywolfiee for her beautiful poems and awesome support 🫶!

°•. .•°

In the realm of beauty, a soul shall trace, a heart lit aflame by art's divine embrace, a vessel traversing through nature's expanse, touched by the wonders, an enchanted dance.

Eyes behold paintings, their colors unfurled, a tapestry of emotions, a window to the world, each stroke portrays a tale, whispers a story, igniting a fire within, searing into glory.

With hues and pigments, a symphony of grace, they soothe the spirit, a gentle embrace, from landscapes serene, where rivers meander, to portraits, alive, with eyes that bewilder.

A canvas alive with each touch of the brush, conveying emotions, in the rivulets of hush, a masterpiece sprung from an artist's heart, mirroring the depths of a soul, a sacred impart.

And in the embrace of nature's grand mirth, a sensitivity awakens, a rebirth, the rustle of leaves in a forest so deep, a melody of serenity, a secret to keep.

The whisper of waves as they caress the shore, unveiling the treasures, unseen, to explore, the scent of wildflowers, carried by the breeze, igniting sensations that put the soul at ease.

Mountains that rise with majestic command, they humble the heart, where dreams expand, sunsets ablaze, painting the sky golden, a spectacle of artistry, never to be stolen.

This harbinger of beauty, with eyes that truly see, transcending the mundane, setting the spirit free, In the face of art or nature's pure delight, a deep sensitivity takes flight, in glorious light.