I. Solivagant

Solivagant // (adj

Solivagant // (adj.) wandering alone.
Published: 07/16/2023

【✿】°•. ❀ .•°【✿】

In the twilight's hush, I wander alone, through fields of dreams and paths unknown. My footsteps soft, like whispers in the air, chasing shadows that dance without a care.

With every step, my thoughts take flight, Seeking solace in the starry night. The world around me, it fades away, leaving me to wander and sway.

Through winding roads and bustling streets, my heart's rhythm, a song that beats. A lonesome traveler, seeking for grace, captivated by the beauty of this place.

Through quiet woods and babbling brooks, I find solace within nature's loving looks. The sway of trees, the gentle breeze, an orchestra of serenity that puts me at ease.

But as I wander, darkness befriends, A haunting silence that never ends. Loneliness shadows my weary soul, a constant companion that takes its toll.

Yet still, I press on, through this endless maze, In search of peace and brighter days. For even in solitude, I find my strength, a resilience that transcends any length.

Wandering alone, yet never truly lost, For through this journey, I pay the cost. To discover the depths of my own being, to find solace, even in the moments fleeting.

So, I'll keep wandering, in this lifetime I roam, Embracing the unknown, creating my own home. For in the solitude, there's wisdom to gain, and in my wandering, I'll forever remain.

 For in the solitude, there's wisdom to gain, and in my wandering, I'll forever remain