WHAT?

TYSM for the love and comments on my inotan story I loved reading all the comments and then funny reactions people had to what was happening in the story.  I'll try my best on this one but i've never written fight scenes nor have i written anything sanegiyuu. I still hope you enjoy. <3

~~~

Mr. Ubuyashiki slowly sat down with the help of his daughters. The breeze was nice, the birds were singing, and there was no clouds in the sky. Today was an amazing day, for amazing news.
Or so they thought.

"Sanemi, Giyuu, Please come forward. Ubuyashiki's soothing voice called out.

The two quickly and swiftly ran closer to their master, both kneeling down, bowing their heads, to him. Unfortunately they have no idea what's about to happen.

"Ahh," Mr. Ubuyashiki sighed, "What a lovely day, and do you know what else is lovely?" He asked the two hashira kneeling down infront of him.

Neither of them said anything, in fear of answering the vague question wrong.

"You two getting along." He said, breaking the silence. "I wish you two could not fight all the time." Ubuyashiki's hand touched his chest, and there was a sad look on his face.

Sanemi was worried, Giyuu felt bad. Neither of them hated the other, they just- didn't agree on a lot of things.

"This is why I'm sending you both on quite the long trip together."

What?

A long trip?

What's that supposed to mean?

Both of them had many questions, but once again, said nothing.

"Now, I would like it if both of you went to your estates and retrieved stuff for this trip, and meet back here in two hours."

And that was that, no one else said anything, not even Obanai who would usually laugh when sanemi got paired up with Giyuu. The sad and sincere tone in Mr. Ubuyashiki's voice shut everyone up.

~~~

Giyuu was pretty much packed when he heard a slight and soft knock on the door.

"What?" He said, and heard the door slowly slide open. Giyuu turned around and Shinobu, his best- no- only friend stepped into the room. "What do you want Shinobu?"

"In all honesty for you to actually get a grip on yourself and make an effort to make it up- whatever that what is- with Sanemi. You're always looking at him, and he's always looking at you. But for some reason you guys always find something to fight about. Are you really not aware of his feeli-" She stopped, it wasn't her place to tell him the real reason they're always having staring contests.

"He hates me- I mean why else did he look so upset when master told us we were paired up?" Giyuu abruptly turned back around to face his pouch, packed with all the things he needed. He quickly closed it threw the strap over his shoulder and walked out. Not forgetting to bump into Shinobu on the way out.

~~~

"HAHAH dude-" Obanai wiped a tear from his eye, "You're fucked, I mean, you're going on a long trip with the blandest guy here!" He said, making sure to take a few quick and sharp breaths to help the laughter.

"And he's going on a trip with the known psycho freak who taunts people with his blood, I guess we're pretty even." Sanemi rolled his eyes at his friend, and continued packing.

"Look, I say get your shit together and either make up with Giyuu or just act like you did. It's not that hard to not look at his fugly ass." Obanai sat down on Sanemi's bed and sprawled out.

"Says the one who doesn't take his eyes off of a certain girl."

Obanai shoots Sanemi a look, "That's cause she's actually pretty, and nice, and smart, and-"

"Alright I get it you're so in love with her. Pretty ironic because she's the love hashira she thinks everyone's cool, you're not special."

"Oh but I am, she looks at me differently than everyone else. I know we're going to end up together." Obanai gave Sanemi a sly smile.

~~~

Ubuyashiki, Sanemi, and Giyuu were all three in a room discussing what's going to happen, and where they're going.

"You're going to be there for a month- now I know that seems like a long time, but we don't know for a fact who is there and there's high speculation of an upper moon being there." Ubuyashiki's voice echoed in the barely furnished room. "I would love it to hear good news, not only about the demon, but about your relationship."

Sanemi and Giyuu look at eachother.
This is will be so fun.

~•~

TYSM FOR THE LOVE ON MY LAST FIC i hope you like this one too, but will you be warned it will have a LOT.