afterwords

Sanemi and Giyuu had been going out for about a year now. They were happy, Sanemi made a full recovery and Giyuu stopped blaming himself for the deaths of Sabito and his sister. With the help of Sanemi of course. Sometimes Giyuu would go into a hard depression episode blaming himself for the death of the people he loved and almost killing Sanemi, but Sanemi held Giyuu and told him none of it is his fault.

Shinobu calls them "the black and white duo" which had adapted to all the hashira, even Tanjiro and them. And although Sanemi and Giyuu claimed it to be annoying they secretly loved it.

Sanemi walks up to Giyuu and sits next to him, they were at Giyuu's mansion, where they usually are. (they have never gotten freaky at Sanemi's because they fear Genya will just up and walk in) Giyuu scoots closer and lays his head on Sanemi's shoulder.

They both sit there, in comfortable silence while watching the sun set. This is what they usually do at night. Drink some tea, cuddle, and watch the sunset. The dream.

As soon as it was dark Sanemi gets up and Giyuu follows. "Let's just go to bed tonight, I'm super tired after my last mission," Giyuu yawned.

"Okay," Sanemi got in bed with Giyuu right after. "Goodnight, I love you" Sanemi kissed Giyuu's forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you too"

~~~
IK THIS IS SHORT IM SORRYYYY idk what else to put lmao. Anyway, this is officially DONE ily all sm ty for the support and I hope I can write another one. I'm thinking Genmui this time, how does that sound? Again Tysm for the love