attack

The girls name is Hana, and she's the oldest of four. Three girls and one boy. The two other girls are twins. Their mother and father died mysteriously. Their bodies seemed like they were eaten... by... something.

The twins are 10 and the boy (Haru) is only 3.He can walk fairly good, but speaking is harder for him.

Giyuu and Sanemi sat at the table with the children while Hana prepared the food.

"It smells so good!" Kiro said, she's one of the twins.

"Duh Hana is making it!" Kira, the other twin said.

"Now hush, we have guests today." Hana started setting the table.

The house was in good condition, but seemed pretty old. There was only one extra room, that was the bathroom. Everything else didn't have a room. Even the bedroom.

As soon as Hana was done setting the table, she sat down and they ate.

The food she prepared was curry, with a side of fruit. Probably for dessert.

~~~

After they were all done eating Giyuu and Sanemi helped clean up.

Giyuu was taking the plates off of the table when he heard something.

BOOM

He turned to Sanemi, "Did you hear that?"

Sanemi nodded "It seemed close too, you go get the kids while I check what it is."

Giyuu took Hana and the kids, but when Sanemi was about to go check what that was the whole roof blew off.

"Well, well, well.. Look who we have here." A voice from above said.

Sanemi looked up and saw a man, with wings on his back, and bird legs.

He flew down and stood right in front of Sanemi.

"Are you a hashira?" He asked.

"That's none of your fucking business" Sanemi yelled, "Get them out of here Giyuu!"

"I can't! He's in the way of the door!" Giyuu stood in front of the scared family.

Someone- who looked exactly like the bird thing- walked in.

"What's taking so long Urogi?" The new guy asked.

"I think I found two hashira! Lord Muzan is going to love it when we bring him their heads!" Urogi said.

"Really?" The red one turned his eyes to meet Sanemi's. "Ah, I see, him and..." He looked at Giyuu. "Him."

He raised the staff in his hands, "I'll get rid of them right now."

He started lowering it but Sanemi ran over and cut his arm off.

"Don't know what that does, but I can't think it's good." Sanemi said, picking the staff up.

Bolts of lightning scorch through Sanemi's veins. It burns, and burns. So he screams in pain.

"Sanemi!" Giyuu starts to run over to Sanemi.

"STOP YOU IDIOT! If you move- AGUH- Then the kids will be in danger." Sanemi was right. He was helpless, he can't do anything to help or he'll put the people in danger.

Sanemi let's go of the staff, and smiles. "That all you got?"

Sekido scoffs, "You're a tough one, huh?" Before Sanemi could say anything he felt something sharp stab into his shoulders. In a moment he's swooped away, flying. Loud screams start to disappear as Sanemi is carried away.

•••••

Hi! sorry it's been so long since i updated but i was camping and couldnt even write anything, but anyway you might be confused but the people Giyuu and Sanemi are fighting is upper moon 4 Hantengu and his clones.

there's:
Urogi (yellow) - joy
Sekido (red) - anger
Aizetsu (blue) - sadness (and my personal fav)
Karaku (green) - pleasure

then there's the original

this is him ^

he's so ugly tbh i HATE him sm

but then there's like his last form and it's all the emotions together

people simp for him but i think he looks like a child so i dont

i wasn't going to bc that's a lot but i'll show you all the other ones

as you can see there's different colors