~4~

~Stay, Rihana, Mikky Ekko ~

I woke up next to a sleeping Eli. Did we seriously fall asleep here? "Eliiii" I whisper "Wake up sleepy head" I say a little louder. "No, I want to stay here forever" He says sleepily. "Well we cant, we are going to be late for class" I say rubbing his back. "I dont care, I want to stay here, fuck school" He says opening his eyes. "Well, we can always come back" I smile lightly. "I guess you're right" He smiles back at me before rubbing his eyes.
"Lets go home and sleep on an actual bed for a few hours" I say standing up. He does the same and we walk back to the motorcycle. We both get on it.

  Once we made it back to my dorm, I noticed Leia wasn't in there, so I let Eli come stay in my bed. "This is so comfortable, I could sleep here forever" He says with his eyes closed. "Well to bad you cant." I say laying down next to him. "I mean I technically could, but thats a conversation for another time" he says laying his head on my chest. "Mhm" I laugh as I play with his hair. He falls asleep real quick. And I do the same.

♥ ♥ ♥

"Holy fucking shit" Jackson yells. "Oh my fuck" I hear Leia yell. I quickly sit up and realize what they were so shocked about. I just smiled at them. "Did yall have sex?" Leia asks walking into the room. "What? No" I say looking down at a still sleeping Eli. "Ok good, just making sure" She smiles. "I guess it went well" Jackson says winking at me. "Yeah I guess so" I smile.
"Where did y'all go?" Leia asks. "We went to his secret hideout" I responded laying back down. "Oh fun" She says. "You do know it's almost 2:30 right?" Jackson says looking at me. "It is? Fuck I missed my classes" I say out loud. "Its okay, I told the professor you were sick and couldn't get out of bed" Jackson says. Thank god what would I do without him? Probably be dead.  "Now leave me be, Im still tired" I say closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around Eli. "Ok, we will leave y'all love birds to be" Leia says smiling at me. "Byeee, have fun" Jackson says. "Bye bye" I say while waving my hand around. 

After I hear the door closed, I lay my head on Eli's chest and close my eyes. "Good morning beautiful" I hear him say. "Good morning" I say quietly. He doesn't say much after that he just plays with my hair and rubbed my back.

"We should do something fun" Eli says "Like what?" I ask looking up at him. "Well, theres a concert at the Pleasant Valley Amphitheater this weekend, I heard Chase Atlantic is going to the there, and a few others, do you maybe want to go with me?" He says as he continues rubbing my back. "I would love to, Chase Atlantic is my favorite group " I say smiling. "I can tell, you have posters of them everywhere" He laughs."Oh right" I laugh.
  Me and Eli just lay in my bed all day, having a conversation every once and a while. Today was the perfect lazy day. I haven't had one of these in forever.

"Avi" Eli says looking at me. "Yeah Eli?" I ask looking back at him. "What where you thinking about last night? If you dont mind me asking" He says. "Um, I was thinking about my friend" I say. "I thought you said you didn't have any friends back home?" He asks. "I have one" I say "Well, I had one" I add. "Oh? What happened?" He asks. "Sorry if I'm asking to many questions I'm just trying to get to know what you were like before college" He adds.

"He got into a motorcycle accident." I say. "He died 4 hours later in the hospital" I added tears in my eyes. "Im so sorry" He hugs me. "Its ok its not your fault, it was mine" I say crying into his chest. "Dont say that, it wasn't your fault, the person who crashed into him is the person you should blame, not yourself" He says putting his hands on my head to pull me closer.. "He crashed into brick wall trying to swerve oncoming traffic" I say still in his arms. "Im so sorry. Is that why you were scared of my motorcycle?" He asks still holding me. I just nod. "Im not anymore, but every time I see one, I cant help but think of him" I say after a second.
   Connor was my best friend. He was the one person who was their for me when my mom died, he was their when my dog died, he was there we got I got my first period, he WAS my first kiss, he was there for it all, until he wasn't. He wasn't their for graduation, he died a few months before. He wasn't here for the first day of college, he's not going to be at my wedding, He's not going to be able to babysit my kids when I need a break. He's gone, and I'm never going to see him again. He was my soulmate. I loved him so much. I still love him. I will never stop loving him.

"You dont have to ride the bike with me anymore" He says letting go. "No its not that I dont want too , I love riding, but sometimes when I see the bike all I cant think about is him. And Thats why I like riding the bike with you, because it reminds me of what he loved to do, he literally died doing what he loved" I say pulling away so I could look at him.  "Well thats good, its a good way to stay close to him" He smiles lightly. "Yeah" I say quietly. I still think it should have been me that night, and not Connor. I will always think that.

♥ ♥ ♥

I ended up falling asleep again, but when I woke up Eli was gone. But there was a note in his place.
It read "Sorry i had to leave, something came up, text me if you need anything beautiful, goodnight, i hope you sleep well -eli ♥" His handwriting was so beautiful. I wonder what had came up, probably something with Jackson. He's always getting Eli in the middle of his problems.
I just closed my eyes and fell asleep, Until Leia came home absolutely shitfaced. "Leia, honey, its Tuesday " I say looking at her. "I know, I couldn't help myself, Jackson and I got into it in his and Elis dorm, and well. Lets just say their dorm is trashed. Mostly my fault. Then I went down to the bar down the street, you know the one that dont ID?" she says slurring her words. I just nod. "Yeah well, I got kinda drunk, then couldn't stop, so I called an uber to pick me up, and he was a complete asswipe, charged me 50 bucks for a 5 minute drive" she says looking at me. Mascara smearing all over he face. "Oh girl, that sounds like the worst day ever" I say hugging her. " It was" She cries into my shoulder.
   I let her cry for a little, but I got really curious about what happened so I decided to ask her
  "What happened with you and Jackson?" I say still hugging her. "He asked me to go on a date with him, but some girl showed up and started face fucking the shit out of him, and when I got up to leave, because I dont want to see that shit, he yelled at me, and he made her leave so he could yell some more, he ended up throwing plates" She pauses. Im in utter shock. "Not at me don't worry, he knocked pictures off the wall, and broke some things, so I ended up texting Eli to get home right away, and thats when I left" She says. Thats why he left. "Well I'm glad you left, because you dont need to be around that" I say rubbing her back. "I know, Its hard getting up and just leaving you know" She says pulling away from the hug.
   "Get some rest honey, I'll give you some pain medicine in the morning, heres a banana, it will help the hangover tomorrow" I say handing her a banana. "Thank you" She smiles before laying down. I do the same and text Eli.
"Hope everything is okay now, heard what happened, goodnight ♥" I hit send and close my eyes and start to drift off.