~6~

~Author's Note~
Guys I apologize for not updating yesterday, I just got writers block already..But Im backkkkk. If youve been listening to the songs in each chapter please, dont play it until you see the bold letters in the middle of the chapter. normally I wouldn't care, but this specific chapter I want it to be lined up perfectly. I mean you can play it whenever but it wouldn't make very much sense 😭😭😭. Anyways, love yall, enjoy homies.

~ Heaven and back, Chase Atlantic~

Today was the day of the concert Eli was talking about bringing me too. I was so excited to go. Ive never actually seen Chase Atlantic in concert before, and I can't wait.
I put on A black tank top with lace at the bottom, and jean shorts, I pair them with a black belt. I then added my Rose Cortez necklace, and my Moon necklace that matches Elizas Sun one.
I smile to myself through the mirror as I put on my makeup. I should call her. I haven't talked to her in a while, and I miss her.
After I finish my makeup, I pick up my phone and call my sister. She picks up after a few rings.
"Avi" I hear her yell happily. "Hey sissy" I say smiling. "I miss you so much, when are you coming home?" She says. "I miss you too, I will be home in for the whole month of November" I say. "Thats so far away" I hear Eliza say dragging out the Y in away.
"It's October Liza, its not that far" I say smiling. "Well I wanted to go trick or treating with you like we always have." Eliza says.
"I will see what I can do Liza. But in the meantime, call me if you need" I say."I will sis, I love you" She says. I could hear the smile on her face just by the way she was talking. "I love you too sissy. I have to go, going to a concert with Elevator boy tonight" I say with a small giggle. "Oh that's exciting, let me know how it goes" She exclaimed. "I will sissy, bye I love you" I say turning around seeing Eli at the door. "I love you too, byeee" Eliza says through the phone.
"So, Im Elevator boy?" Eli says walking up to me. "Yes." I say with a smile. He smiles back. "Here these are for you" He added while handing me pink roses. "Thank you" I smile while walking to the kitchen to put them in a vase. "Shall we get going pretty lady?" Eli says "Yes, let me just put on my shoes" I looked down at my feet, wearing nothing but socks. "Good idea" He laughs.
I slide my shoes on, and me and Eli walk out of the door.
We make our way to his truck and I hop into the passenger seat. We listen to the bands music the whole way there.

♥ ♥ ♥

Once we got to the amphitheater, I seen fans screaming and yelling, already I guess because we was kindaaa late. Fucking traffic, hate it, especially when I'm going to a concert.
But The group wasn't on yet, so thats good. It was some band I haven't heard of, they weren't that bad actually, it was worth it. "Do you want some food or something?" Eli asks. "Um, yes please Im starving" I smile. "Is nachos fine?" He says looking down at me. "Yeah" I look up at him. We had a small high difference, I was 5'4 and He's probably like 6 foot-ish. But it didn't bother me. I like my men tall. He's not even my man, what am I saying.
Eli walks away and I stand there listening to the band thats on stage, "It was a pleasure to get to sing for you guys tonight, we have one more song for you guys tonight" I hear the lead singer say into the microphone. I then hear screams come from the crowd. I clap for the band before looking up too see Eli making his way back over to me, My nachos in one hand and a drink in the other. "Here you go ma'am" He says handing me the nachos with a smile on his face. "Thank you sir" I say smiling back. "Of course"
"HELLO PLEASANT VALLEYYY" I hear the lead singer Mitchel yell into the microphone. Loud screams come from the crowd, me included. "How are we doing tonight" He asks everyone. The crowd screams once again. "That's fantastic, are we ready to party or what?" Mitchel asks and everyone screams. The lights go red  and I hear their song "Swim" start playing. I dance and sing along to the song as he sings. Eli's eyes on me the whole time. "What" I yell so he can hear me. "Nothing, just admiring you" He says. "Well, Chase Atlantic is more important, pay attention" I say looking back to the band on stage. "Im good" He laughs.What is that supposed to mean?
   I cant focus after that, I just stand there staring at the stage dancing slightly so it looks like Im paying attention.
After a while I started paying attention again. They played so many of my favorites, but I was waiting for one in particular. "I hope they play haven and back, its my favorite " I say in a yelling voice to Eli." Mine too" He smiles. I smile back.
No wonder I like him. He has good taste in music.
"Ladies and gentlemen can we please welcome my dearest friend Eli to the stage" I hear Mitchel say. "You Eli?" I say looking at him. He doesn't answer me and just walks up to the stairs on the side of the stage. Im in utter shock.  "Hello everyone" I hear Eli say into the mic, and everyone is clapping for him. "What the fuck" I whisper to myself. "Eli is going to be playing the guitar and backup singing for us on this next song." Mitchel says looking at me. "What the fuck" I practically yell. "What the fuck is right my dear"  Mitchel says into the mic winking at me. "Wait is he your boyfriend" Some random girl asks. "Who?" I ask looking at her. "Mitchel" She laughs. "Oh no no, I dont even know him, but Eli, I mean he's my friend, but I wouldn't say he's my boyfriend" I say looking back at the stage as they start playing Heaven and back. YES my favorite songgg. That has to be a coincidence right? Theres no in hell he planned it, or maybe h did.
I look at Eli and he's smiling at me. As he sings the opening verse.
"She was always dealing with the devil
She was always into taking those chances, yeah
Said she met a couple other women
Who were into going late night dancing, yeah He sings.

Then she fell in love with a pill That could take away all her pain, yeah
Then she fell in love with a whole new drug
That could fill her veins" Him and Mitchel sing in unison. Im still in shock.
"She's high. She lives in the sky tonight, she's satisfied. Rolling back her eyes, but then she starts to cry. Everything is turning to black
All in one night"  They continue.
"She just went to Heaven and Back" 
Eli sings on his own. "Stop the music" I hear him say. "Avi, Ive been wanting to as you this for a long time, and I figured tonight would be the perfect chance" He says while looking at me.
" Will you be my girlfriend" He continues to looks at me. Im in shock. "Say Yes" I hear fans chanting at me. I nod. "We need a vocal answer darling" I hear Mitchel say. "Yes Ill be your girlfriend" I yell smile. "SHE SAID YES" I hear Eli say before walking off stage. " YESSS" The crowd yells back.
He gets back over to me, pulled me closer and kisses me.

The concert goes on for another 2 hours. And It was so much fun. We danced, sang along, and ate way to much food. "You ready to go home" Eli asks. "No but, its over now, so I guess we have too" I say looking at him. "Fair point" He laughs.
We walk together my hand in his. And my new hoodie in the other.
" Tonight was so much fun" I say looking at Eli
"It really was" He looks down at me. "Thank you for taking me" I smile. "Of course" He smiles back.

♥ ♥ ♥

When we got home, I was so excited to tell Leia about what happened. Eli told me not to tell anyone that he knew the band personally. But I wanted too. How was I supposed to keep that kinda secret? He told me I could tell her about him asking me out but to lie kinda. At least until he felt he could trust her. I was the only one who knew about it I guess.

"LEIAAAA" I yell walking into the room. "How was the concert" She says looking up from her painting. "It was so much fun. Eli asked me out" I say smiling widely. "I TOLD YOU YALL WOULD BE TOGETHER BU THEN END OF THE SEMESTER" She yelled. "Yeah yeah I know" I laugh. "So howd he do it, did he like, go up on stage, or something" She asks. Yes he did. But I cant tell her that. "No he just asked me during my favorite song" I say, Not really a lie, just a small fib. "Oh that's sweet" She smiles.

We talk a little bit more before she starts falling asleep in her chair. "Get in bed, dont need you falling out of the chair on this hard ass floor again" I say sitting onto my bed. "You're right" She laughs walking to her bed. She falls asleep as soon as she lays down. So I go on my phone. "Concert went well, He asked me to be his girlfriend:)" I text Eliza. "OMG, call me!" She responded. "Cant Leia is sleeping, call you tomorrow, goodnight sissy, I love you❤️" I hit send. "Oh okayy. I love you too ❤️❤️" She replies. I scroll on instagram for a little untill Eli texts. "Had so much fun, Thank you for actually coming, I will see you tomorrow beautiful, Goodnight ❤️" I read. "You're welcome, Thanks for inviting me!! Best night of my life, Goodnight🫶🏻" I say. He read my message and hearted it. "Goodnight Connor" I say looking up and closing my eyes.

~Author's Note~

Thank you for reading!