~8~

~Author's Note~

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content. If this topic bothers you, please skip ahead, Thank you :)
For the rest of you, I hope you enjoy baes.
I also apologize for not updating this week, I was on vacation but I'm back now so more chapters coming soon.

~Ecstasy, THEMXXNLIGHT~

I  wake up and see Eli is gone. Why is he always gone when I wake up. "Eli" I say sitting up. "Yes Avi?" I hear him say as he comes out of the bathroom. "I didn't know where you went" I said smiling. "Oh just to the bathroom."  He said as he walked over to me. "Come here" I say reaching my arms out. "Okay" He smiles walking up to me. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him onto the bed. "What are you doing" He says laughing. "Shh" I say getting on top of him. "Yes ma'am" He says smiling. I smile back and kiss him. He moans against my lips as he puts his hands on my waist. We make out for a good 5 minutes until he pulls away.

"Hey! I wasn't done" I say crossing my arms. He smirks at me and flips me onto the bed. "Im done kissing, but Im just getting started with you" He says as he puts his hands on my thighs. "Oh" I whisper. "If you dont want to we dont have to" He says looking at me with soft eyes. "I want to" I smile. "If you want to me stop, I will, just tell me" He says still looking at me. "I will" I look at him.
   He gently tugs at my shorts before I take them off. He takes his off as well. leaving him with nothing but his boxers on. And me with just my shirt and panties on. He pulls my shirt off of me and looks me up and down. "Wow" He smiles. "What" I look at him. "You're so fucking gorgeous" He says smiling. I smile back. Hes so  hot. I didn't say that out loud but I definitely wanted too.
He runs his hands down my thighs and leans over to kiss me. As he's kissing me I feel his fingers slip under my panties. He pulls them to the side and I feel his fingers slide in between my lips "Oh fuck" I say as I bite my lip. "Wet for me already?" He asks as he runs his fingers up and down. "I always am when Im around you" I say honestly. "Is that so?" He says looking at me. "Y-Yes" I moan out. "And you didn't tell me?" He says rubbing my clit. "Im S-sORry" I say moaning some more. "Its okay beautiful, at least now I know I make you wet" He smirks.
  He slides his fingers in my hole after a few minutes of teasing me.  "HOLY FUCK" I yell as his fingers go deeper inside of me. "Shh, you'll wake Jackson" He say's before pulling his fingers out of me and puts them in his mouth. "Mmhm you taste so good baby" He says before he pulls his boxers down. I look down with wide eyes. "Like what you see" He laughs. I just nod. This is going to hurt.
He slides his dick into me. And I let out a small moan. "Does it hurt?" He asks. "Kinda" I say looking at him. "Do you want me to stop" He says as he thrust in and out of me. "No" I say quietly  closing my eyes as he thrust more and more into me.
"Fuck Eli Im going to come" I say. "Come for me then baby" He smiles as he thrusts faster.
"Fuck" I moan. He pulls out as soon as I start to come. "You are so fucking sexy" He says as he leans over to kiss me. I kiss back. That. Was. So. Sexy. He finishes himself off and lays down next to me. "We should do that more often" He said turning his head to look at me. "Yes we should" I say before sitting up on the bed. "Im gonna go to the bathroom" I add while standing up. "Okay" I hear Eli say quietly.
    I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Ive never had sex like that before. I mean, the first time wasn't even sex, The dude I slept with was Conrad James at some party sophomore year. We were both high and decided to hook up. It was definitely not how I pictured losing my virginity would be like. He ended up getting scared halfway through and stopped, It was the worst.
I haven't seen him since that party. Im pretty sure he moved away.

I continue to look at myself in the mirror, I look down and notice my scars. I sigh at the thought of the moment I did each one of them.  I started to cut myself after Connors funeral, until one day I decided I didn't want to live anymore, but clearly the universe had other plans. And here I am, practically in love with a boy I've know for 2
months.
    After staring at myself for a few more minutes I walk back to Eli's room. He was sleeping when I walked into the room. I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. I played with his hair a little, until I started drifting off to sleep.

♥ ♥ ♥

Me and Eli got woken up by Jacksons ass barging into Elis room. "WHY THE FUCK DID YALL HAVE SEX AT 5 IN THE FUCKING MORNING" I hear him yell. "You heard that?" Eli says as he rubs his eyes. "Every.fucking.thing" Jackson says. "Oops" I say with a smile. "oops" Jackson mocks.
"Oh fuck Eli" Jackson says in a moaning girls voice. "Shut up Jackson." Eli says throwing a pillow at him. "Oh uh yes yes" Jackson says as he walks out of the room. "JACKSON" Eli yells rolling his eyes.

I laugh as I close my eyes. "Avi, its 10am, and it's Thursday" Eli says rubbing my back. "Uh I know" I say while laying on his chest. "Get dressed beautiful" He says getting up and going to his dresser. "I want to lay here forever " I say trying to grab his arm. "You have one class today, come on"
Eli throws me a pair of his sweatpants and a black shirt. "Finee" I smile and take the clothes. "Get dressed, I'll be in the kitchen waiting" He says as he walks out of the room. I get dressed and walked out of the room to the kitchen. " You ready?" Eli says. I smile and nod. "Yes Im ready" I say.
"Alright lets go" He walks to the living room, then to the coffee table sitting in the middle of the room and picks up his keys out of the tray that sits on the table. "Lets get going, or you're gonna be late" He says looking at me before he opens the door and walks out. "Im not gonna be late, class starts at 11:30, I still have time, its only 10:25" I say looking at my phone to check the time. While looking at my phone I see a text from my dad. "Hey call me when you get the chance, it's important" I read. I dont reply back, I'll just call him when class is over. "Well lets get going my class starts at 11:00, and I need to get gas" Eli says before grabbing my hand. 
   We hop into the truck and put our seatbelts on and make our way to the gas station.We didn't talk, just enjoying the time together before class.
   Once we get to the gas stations, Eli gets out and heads inside to pay for his gas. I stay in the truck and scroll on instagram for a while.

After a few minutes I see Eli coming back with a brown bag, and two coffees. He opens his door and hands me the bag and a coffee before placing the other one in the cupholder. I look in the bag and see 2 doughnuts. I smile and grab the chocolate one
After he got done he gets back in the truck and wipes his hands off and grabs his doughnut. "You haven't ate yours yet?" He questioned looking at me. "I wanted to take a cute picture to post" I say smiling. "Oh well then lets take one" He smiles.
I hold up my doughnut and he holds up his next to mine and I take a picture of them and caption it "Doughnut date" And hit post.
I dont want to make our relationship public just yet, but I want people to know I'm in a relationship. I wasn't even sure if he wanted people knowing we were together, besides Jackson and Leia obviously, but no one else.

♥ ♥ ♥

"Wow, look who finally decided to show up" Dr. Johnson says looking at me as I walk in. "Sorry Dr, I was sick, and couldn't get out of bed" I say taking my seat. "Its okay, as long as you feel better" She says smiling. "Yes I do, thank you"

Class goes on for another 2 hours, it was just us doing the assignment and Dr. Johnson going over what the rest of the semester is going to be like for her class.

"Girl I haven't seen you in forever it feels like girl" Leia says I ask walk into my dorm. "Girl I know, I stayed at Elis last night, and Im assuming Jackson told you what happened"  I say. "Actually me and Jackson haven't talked since what happened a few nights ago" She says looking at me. "Oh, Right" I say before pausing. "Well never mind" I add. "Now you HAVE to tell me" She says. "Yeah no" I say looking st me. "Did yall sleep together" She smiles.  "Maybe " I say standing up and walking into the bathroom.
"OH MY GOD!!!" I hear a muffled scream come from the other room. I just laughed to myself.

After me and Leia talked and caught up, I slowly started falling asleep. I didn't even care that it was only 7:30, I was tired as fuck. I pull out my phone to text Eli before I go to bed.
"Goodnight my love, Im tired as fuck, Ill see you in the morning"  I type and I hit send.
"Goodnight beautiful, sleep well" I read his message.  I close my eyes and start drifting off.