~7~

~ happier than ever, Billie Eilish ~

I wake up and check the time. "2:36pm" It reads. "Fuck my life" I whispered to myself. I get out of bed and grab a bottle of water. "Why you up so late again" I hear Leia say as she comes out of the bathroom. "I dont know. Ive been so tired lately" I say looking at her. "Thats weird girl. You need to go to class before you fail for real. Dr. Johnson told me to tell you that theres work online, and its due at the end of the week" She says sitting on her bed. "Okay, I'll do it now" I pull out my computer.

I check my emails and see an Email from multiple teachers. Fuck this shit is so stressful.
I open my Email from Dr.Johnson and click on the link to the classwork. "This assessment is due at the end of the week! You must write an essay on what YOU think the importance of art is, please email the finished product to me when you are finished. Stacy.Johnson@PVUSTAFF.com" It read. "Fuck" I say. This is  going to be so hard. Especially because I dont know the importance of art. There could be so many different answers.

I do most of the assignment in one go, because I want to be able to actually finish it. Ive always tried to be on top of all my school work, because that's one thing my mom always told me to, because if you wait until the last minute you wont finish it. And she was extremely right.  I think I'm pretty smart, I slacked off after Connor died my senior year, but I was still kinda on top of it. Just a few missing assignments thats all. But I had an excuse. I lost my best friend for crying out loud.

"Done" I say slamming my hands on the desk. "Good. Now come on girl, we are going to the movies" Leia says patting me on the shoulders.

♥ ♥ ♥

"2 tickets for, Evil dead rise please " Leia says to the lady at the front desk. "Leia what? Im not seeing that" I say crossing my arms. "Oh yes you are, lets go get popcorn" She says grabbing my arm.

"What are you two doing here" I hear Jackson say. "Seeing a movie" I say looking at him. " Oh cool, thats why we are hear" He smiles. "No shit Sherlock. Its a movie theater" I say looking at The girl who's with him. "Elis over there" He says pointing at the drink stand. "Good, Thank you for telling me" I smile and start walking over to him.
"AVII" I hear him yell as he looks over at me. "ELI" I yell back and smile. "Hows my pretty girlfriend doing, I haven't heard from you all day" He says while hugging me. "Im doing okay, I slept until 2 and did school work all day after, so Leia decided I needed a break and brought me here" I say pointing at Leia walking towards us."Oh fun" He grabs his drink. "What movie are y'all seeing?" He adds asking. "Evil Dead Rise" I say rolling my eyes. "So are we" He smiles. "Oh cool. We could maybe sit together if you wanted" I say looking at him. "I would love that" He smiles.

Once we got into the theater, I took my seat right next to Eli, Jackson next to him, the girl next to him and Leia next to me. "Oh shit its starting" Eli says grabbing a handful of popcorn from my bucket. I seen the trailer for this movie when I was scrolling through instagram, It seemed interesting but I have scary movies.

I hid my face in Eli's chest when scary scenes came up, and he held me laughing. We also held hands and he let me cuddle up next to him.
He was really the perfect boy.
"Its just a movie Avi" Eli says while rubbing his finger on my arm. "I know but I just hate horror movies" I say looking at him. "I get that, but I'm right here" He says looking from to the the screen. 

♥ ♥ ♥

After the movie me and Eli went to his dorm.
"So, basically he shit in my bed, and I was forced to lay in it all night" Eli says laughing. "Okay but why? You could've just cleaned it up?" I ask laughing. "I was 7 and lazy" He laughs. "Still that's nasty" I say slapping his chest. We were talking about his dog shitting on his bed. I dont even know how we started talking about this but it was funny.
"You know, Im glad I bumped into you tonight, I was having a shitty day so, you made my day ten times better I got so excited when I seen you" Eli says sitting on his bed. "Im glad I seen you because I just missed you" I lay down on his bed.
"You make me instantly happier when I see you, or ever hear your name" He says as he laid down next to me. I smile at him.
We laid there for a good hour, just talking about our home lives, and family things, and he told me some things, and I thought we were completely different people, but it turns out. We aren't all that different after all. He told me he was struggling with mental health, and that he was on the verge of killing himself.  I told him that I am still struggling with my mental health and that Ive tried to kill myself but failed multiple times.
"You know, I'm glad my attempts failed" I say looking at him. "Whys that?" He says before cuddling up next to me. "Because, if they would've worked, I wouldn't have met you" I smile. I see a smile make its way to his lips.  "Im glad they didn't work" He says before closing his eyes.
"Do you want to go to sleep" I say "Yes, but no" He says opening his eyes slightly. "Yes but no? whats that supposed to mean?" I ask playing with his fluffy hair. "I mean, Im tired yes, but I dont want to go to sleep, because I want to keep talking to you" He looks at me. "Well, you can talk to me in the morning, I'll be here" I smile at him. "Promise?" He says. "I promise" I say looking at him. He smiles and closes his eyes.
I start to drift off to sleep, and feel Eli kiss my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful, sleep well" He says before laying back down. "Goodnight" I say quietly.

~Author's Note~

short chapter only because i needed to update, but im going to try to update a few chapters tomorrow. Alsooo, the song dont rlly go with this chapter but i needed a song😭😭