Experimental Chapter

This is just an experimental chapter that will list down all of the important points I came up with in this story.

So, as said in the synopsis, this is an anime fanfic, involving multiple animes squeezed together into a single world. But it is centered around a post-apocalyptic theme, where the mc and his companions will be put in constant struggles for survival. Fighting against undead monsters and fellow humans who lost all sense of morality in this world.

The catch is that, even though I would add originally powerful characters from fantasy anime and such, I would deprive them of their abilities and turn them all into normal humans. But they can still retain certain expertise that they had. Like for example, if I introduced Artoria into the story, she would only retain her swordmanship and nothing more.

So, there is no easy mode and we can really see how would they live in this post-apocalyptic world.

Though most of the characters I plan to actually integrate into the story are from existing zombie apocalypse themed anime and slice of life anime. For example, Highschool of the Dead, Gakkougurashi, and even slice of life anime like Nisekoi.

As for the mc, he gets an ability alright, but not the kind of ability that increases his strength. It is only utility skills that would help him survive.

His skills... let us say that his main skill would be centered around building a fortified shelter or base. So, yeah, I have to study a lot of things for this novel like planting, harvesting, and such as to not make myself look stupid as always hehehe~

I have no idea if I'll push through with this story, but I always wanted to write it since... last month? I'll test it out first by writing the prologue tomorrow and make certain changes if necessary.

This is possibly a story that I would write whenever I have no clue on how to continue my other stories.

Especially the DxD fanfic I'm currently writing and "The Overseer", which requires a shit ton of creativity to keep its quality in check.

This story would be centered more on the interactions between characters, and their overall adventure as they travel around the world.

Genres: Mature, Romance, Horror, Harem.

Of course it's fucking harem, I believe you all know me already~