Chapter 48: Temple

"... This place is huge"

Mamoru said as he and the girls arrived in front of the temple, which was 5x larger than what it looked originally. Making him look around as he stepped on the stairs of the temple. Leading to the entrance where the worship hall is located.

In front of them was a wooden statue of a man with ethereal beauty. Making Mamoru stare at the statue. Experienced a strange feeling as if the statue was releasing a noble and mystical vibe.

"... I can't still see anything..."

Mamoru said with a light frown on his face as he tried to call the status window of each of these items. Making him let out a frown as Robin walked closer to the statue. He was finding an offering area in front of the statue where they could throw in coins or bills.

"... Why would something like this appear on the island?"

She muttered to herself as she looked around. Watching as Mavis walks towards the statue with starry eyes. It was as if her fascination, curiosity, and amazement all burst out of her expression due to the unexplainable events she was seeing.

It was as if everything in front of her was occurring because of magic.

"Is it related to the "God" that gave me this augmentation ability?"

Mamoru whispered to himself while holding his chin. He wanted to test out what would happen if he offered something to the god behind this, but couldn't due to his lack of funds. Not a single coin was left to him after he augmented the entire island.

"I want to try it out!"

Mavis cheerfully said as she reached out her hand in her pocket and pulled out 500 yen. She threw it to the box in front of her and clasped her hands together to pray.

Suddenly, the coin disintegrated in mid-air before a pillar of light shone above the table beside the statue. Shocking the 4 of them as they watch an object form from particles of light.

"Oh?"

Mavis muttered as she dazedly stared at the pillar of light. Watching as a piece of paper formed on top of the table.

"Incredible..."

She muttered in awe before she walked towards the table. Wondering what the piece of paper was, causing the others to move behind her. Wanting to see what it was.

"... It's... a ticket?"

She muttered with a confused look on her face as she looked at the telephone symbol etched on the paper with the words "Unlock Global Call x1" on its surface. Making her title her head in confusion while Mamoru and Robin raised their eyebrows as if they had a gist of what it was.

"Mamoru... can you see its information?"

"I can... surprisingly"

[Global Call Access Ticket (Consumable)

Quality: Unknown

Features:
 - Allows its user to initiate a private call with anyone within the global server as long as their name is specified as the ticket is used]

The information window of the item read, causing him to have a look of surprise on his face. He didn't expect that the very thing that they were discussing moments ago would manifest as an item in front of them. Making him hold his chin before glancing at the statue.

"Don't tell me... this thing gives us what we need an exchange for an offering, right?"

He asked himself before Mavis passed the ticket to him. Making Mamoru glance at her with a hint of confusion and bewilderment in his eyes. Wondering why she is giving something important like this away.