Chapter 1

Charlottes' POV

I watched as more and more people were entering the club. One of bigest night clubs in Bangkok, filled with way to many strangers. I sighed and took a sip of my drink while my two bestfriends were watching me with raised eyebrows.

"How can you look so depressed even in this location?" Heidi frowned at me while continuing to sway her hips in rythm of the music.

I just shrugged my shoulders and played with straw in my drink. "I told you Im not really in a mood."

"Charlotte." Tina sighed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. "We know you love Stella, she was your first girlfriend but she wasn't good one."

I sighed at the mention off that name as I feelt like someone stabbed me in the chest.

"Nice ass and tits doesn't mean nice personality and she is living example of that statment. Girl is a bitch." Heidi quickly added and Tina was quick to punch her girlfriends' shoulder lightly, making me laugh.

"Ouch." Heidi whined immediatly and pouted. "I haven't said anything wrong!"

Tina just shrugged her shoulders. "You didn't, but you could chose better words."

"Eh." Heidi mummbled out and took a sip off her drink. "That girl's been checking you out ever since we got here."

I looked up at direction she pointed me to and immediatly shooked my head.

"Not my type." I quickly said and quickly moved my eyes off of her.

"Not into blondes?" Tina asked softly and I shooked my head.

"No, not really." I said softly causing Heidi to sigh.

"I heard blondes are fun." She said with sly smirk, and Tina was quick to punch her shoulder again, making other girl whine in pain.

"Watch it, you are still daiting brunette." Tina said making me laugh loudly at their playfull bickering.

"Dangerous mommy, I like it." Heidi teased earning an eye roll in return.

"Okay on serious note, what is your type C?" Tina asked softly causing my mind to immediatly go to one person. "And don't you dare say her name."

It's like my friends new me to well, knowing exactly what I was thinking about. But I couldn't help myself, that girl was my whole life for past two years, and she decided to leave me just like that. It basicaly happened over night, where she decided we couldn't function going on two different colleges and called it quits between us.

"Idk, I like brunettes." I said softly and shrugged my shoulders before taking sip of my drink and looking around again.

And that's when I saw her. She was true deffinition off my type. With her long black hair, and big brown eyes, full pink lips and body that could easily be out off some magazine. With her tight black dress glued to her body, but it was so short it was showing off her perfect long legs. She was with a group off woman, just dancing and drinking and she looked so beautiful while having fun.

"Oh, fuck me." I mummbled out quietly but Heidi heard me, and she was quick to follow where my eyes were glued to.

And her reaction was same as mine, it was like we were both stuck for awhile, frozen from beauty in front off us.

"You both are drooling." Tina called us out, pulling me back into reality.

"Charlotte, that woman is a goddess!" Heidi squiled and turned her whole body to me. "Go talk to her right now."

I frowned at that and shooked my head immediatly.

"What? No, I can't." I immediatly mummbled out, while trying not to look at her direction. "She's way out off my league."