Chapter 5

Charlottes' POV

I found myself sitting alone on the bench in front of my apartmant, while smoking cigarete after cigarette, with beer in my hand. I needed something to clear my head, as night behinde me was more then chaotic.

"You know that's bad for your healt, right?"

Heidi spoke up, before tapping my leg, silently telling me to make dome space for her. I moved a little and she immediatly sat down next to me, before reaching down for my pack off cigarettes. She took one and light it up before leaning her back against the bench.

"What are you doing up?" I asked softly as my phone showed it was already 4 in the morning.

She shrugged and exhaled smoke before looking at me.

"I heard your car pulling up in front off the building long time ago, but didn't hear you getting in apartmant. So decided to check if everything is okay."

Heidi and Tina got apartmant right next to mine, as we allways wanted to live close to ecather. Ever since we were just kids.

"I needed some time to clear my head." I spoke softly and shrugged my shoulders and I could hear her sigh.

"What happened, Char?" She asked quietly while bumping her knee against mine. "If that bitch did something to you..."

She frowned as she thought off Stella, but I was quick to shake my head.

"No, I mean we kissed, but I stoped it before it got any further."

I said honestly and took sip off my beer and I could see her watching me with raised eyebrow.

"Then what happened? You are waisted so something obviously happened."

I sighed at that and run fingers through my hair before glancing at Heidi.

"Well after I left party with Tina and you, I went to Engfas'... professor Rebecca opened her doors, basicaly naked."

I could see Heidis' eyes widen as she was suprised by that information.

"Wait? They are fucking?" She asked completly confused making me frown.

"Well obviously, why else would she be naked in Engfas' place?"

My best friend shrugged her shoulders and took another hit off her cigarette.

"Damn. And you are hurt by that? I would ask if I could join."

She said seriously, making me to roll my eyes and punch her shoulder playfully.

"I can't belive that you are in relationship for three years already, with that way off thinking." I joked and she laughed at that.

"Well I have hot girlfriend and she keeps me under control." She winked playfully, making me smile and shake my head at her.

"Yeah, Tina really is bussy with keeping you grounded." I teased and she nodded her head proudly before putting her cigarette out and getting up, and pulling me up with her.

"C'mon let's go, it's time to sleep."

She said softly and I sighed but nodded my head, she threw my beer bottle in trash. Before taking my hand in hers and pulling me inside the building and to our floor.

Rest off the weekend went by in a blur, I wasn't really doing anything, just watching movies, and hanging out with my bestfriends. I spent weekend thinking what should I do about whole situation with Engfa, and I decided to ignore whole friday even happened.

So on monday morning I decided for something different. I put on short pink skirt and little white tank top with my white shoes, and took my car keys before driving to school. My first class was literature so I decided I have to be pretty early if I wanted to have talk alone with Engfa.

I went straight to her classroom and walked in, she was already there, sitting on the desk and scrolling through her phone. She had on light pink suit pants, and white buttonup, and her glasses were on and she looked so attractive.

She immediatly noticed me and looked up from her phone. I couldn't really read her look, she was suprised she saw me but also looked a bit angry.

"Charlotte, class isn't starting for another hour." She spoke softly but I just shrugged my shoulders and walked over to her. I made space for myself to stand between her legs and placed one hand on her knee giving it a light squize. She raised one off hers perfect eyebrows at me before dragging her tounge slightly over her bottom lip. I smirked at that and cupped her cheeks, as I leaned in and kissed her hungrily.

I could tell she was cought off guard, but she was quick to catch up with me and kissed me back with same force. Immediatly tangling her fingers in my hair and pulling me even closer.

She wrapped her long legs around my waist, holding me in place while she slide one hand down to my ass, giving it a firm squize. I let out small moan into the kiss, causing her to smirk and pull away a little. She let her eyes linger on my lips before she looked me in the eyes.

"So last friday...?" She started but I frowned and shooked my head.

"I really don't wanna know about you fucking Rebecca." I said honestly and I could see small smirk crawl up on her face.

"Babe, you were little dry humping a girl against your car." She spoke softly while running her fingers up and down my naked thigh.

I raised my eyebrow at that before realization hit me and I frowned.

"Yeah, uh that was really nothing."

I spoke softly and she rolled her eyes at that and was about to move away from me, but I was quick to lean in again. Kissing her soft lips, more forcefully this time.

She groaned quietly, but didn't hesitate for to long before kissing me back. I slide my tounge in her mouth, and moved my hands under her button up.

I grazed my finger tips over curves off her boobs and gave them a gentle squiz. Small moans falling against her lips, making me smirk as I rolled my fingers down her abs and unbuttoned her pants.I moved my lips from hers, so I could kiss down her jaw and her neck while unbuttoning her shirt.

She looked down at me and bit on her lip, as I left wet kisses all the way from her chest, down her stomach and to the line off her pants. I was about to pull them down, when she placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my face up so I would look at her.

"Charlotte..." She husked and run fingers through her long hair, moving it all on one side. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

I smirked softly and shrugged my shoulders and placed one hand on her chest and pushed her back a bit, making her lean back on her hands, before attaching my lips back to her stomach and tugging on her pants. She lifted her hips up a little bit, enough for me to pull them down to her ankles and kneeled down between her legs.

I looked up to see her lust filled eyes watching my every move, before I flicked my tounge over her panties. She groaned and immediatly lift her hips up, allowing me to pull down her panties.

I smirked and as soon I pulled them down I nuzzeled my face betwen her legs, and licked her painfully slow causing her to groan and pull me closer. I run my fingers up and down her thighs, gently scratching them while sucking on her clit passionatly.

She let loud moan fall off her lips, and I looked up only to see her eyes watching my every move.

"Fuck, you are so hot." She moand out and tangled her fingers in my hair as I continued sucking on her, before sliding two fingers inside. Causing her to gasp and jerk her hips up.

I pumped my two fingers in and out, while not moving my lips away from her clit. Listening her moans getting louder and having her grind against my face for few moments, before falling back down on the desk with loud scream.

I smirked and pulled my fingers out and gave her another slow lick, but she was quick to pull on my hair, pulling me away. Small smirk crawled on my face as I looked up at her flushed face.

"Come kiss me." She husked out, still trying to catch her breath. And I immediatly obeyed and got off my knees, and leaned in kissing her sweetly while pulling her panties and pants back on.

She licked on my bottom lip playfully before pulling away a little and buttoning up her pants.

"I wanna see you tonight, Charlotte. And this time no funny bussines in between."