Chapter 6

Engfas' POV

It became a regular thing, to hook up with Charlotte. And it was always bringing new adrenalin rush. There was just something about her, that made me feel weak in my knees every time I would see her. She was a perfect mix off hot and sweet, and I enjoyed our late nights together. There was also a thrill that came with hooking up in classroom, and hiding from everyone.

With her, there was never a dull moment. And somehow she allways knew how to keep me on my feet.

"Waraha." I heard playfull voice call out after me, as I was ready to leave my job for the day.

I sighed at the voice, as I immediatly knew who it was, and turned around only to face Rebecca.

"Hey." I said softly and run fingers through my hair, fixing it nervously.

"Are you free tonight, baby?" Her voice was flirty, but I was almost repulsed by it, and was quick to shake my head.

And I could immediatly tell she was disapointed, but she just couldn't compare to Charlotte Austin.

"I'm not, I have plans already." I said softly and she immediatly raised her eyebrow at me.

"With who?" She asked softly but her voice was laced with jealouy, which made me to immediatly roll my eyes at her.

"Well I really don't see that being your problem, we are not daiting."

I said with my voice not so gentle, and I could tell she was shocked, but I really couldn't care less.

"Now excuse me." I said softly before passing by her, and walking out as I made my way to my car.

As soon as I got in I called Charlotte, and she answered within two rings.

C: Hey, hottie.

I smiled immediatly at that and bit on my bottom lip gently.

E: Hi, sweetheart. Do you wanna come to my place?

I asked hopefully, considering it was friday night and I didn't see her in few days since she had a lot off studying to do.

C: I wish, but I can't. I'm having small hang out at my place.

E: Oh, that's okay.

I said softly trying not to sound to disapointed, but knew I probably sounded like that.

C: Why don't you come over too?

Her question left me in complete shock, of course I was well aware her friends new about us. But still there was a distance that I was keeping. Honestly, at first I wanted to great what Charlotte and I had just as sex, but as time passed it was more then obvious feelings got involved. But neither one off us was brave enough to talk about it.

E: I don't know, Char. I mean wouldn't it be weird, I'm still your professor.

I could hear her giggle slightly over the phone, and damn was that adorable.

C: Yes, you are my professor and that's hot, and my friends really don't care and it's not like they'll tell anyone.

I sighed at that and run fingers through my hair before starting my car.

E: How many friends?

I asked softly as I wasn't coming if there was 20 college kids there. That honestly sounded like a complete nightmare, to be around a bunch off drunk and horny students.

C: Only Heidi, Tina and Nudee.

"Okay...Well I can manage with that." I mummbled out to myself, but she heard it and let out a cute laugh.

C: So you are coming?

E: Yes, I'll be there.

I heard her squil happily at my answer, causing me to laugh and shake my head

C: Great, come over around 9.

I glanced at time and saw it was already past 7, and I only had time for quick shower and to get ready.

E: Okay, I'll see you then.

C: Can't wait, bye.

I smiled softly before she hung up as soon as I parked in front off my building. I got in my apartmant and first decided to take a shower, to relax myself after a long day. I let cool water run through my hair and down my back, as I leaned my head against the cold shower wall. I was well aware Charlotte and I are getting way to close, and that we should be more carefull, but at same time I just wanted to be close to her. My job was at big risk, as it wasn't allowed for professors to date their students, but yet I meet Charlotte before she was my student.

"Engfa!" I frowned as I hear someone yelling my name, before my bathroom door swung open. But I was relived to see it was just Chompuu.

She scaned my naked frame before smirking. Chompuu and I deffinitly had a history off hooking up behinde us, but we realized se functioned better as just bestfriends.

"Damn, who marked you?" I raised my eyebrow at that confused, before stepping out in front off fully body mirror. Only then I noticed hickys scatered all over my shoulders and colar bones, and even on my inner thighs.

I simply shrugged my shoulders before grabbing my towel and drying myself.

"So? Who is she?" She asked softly and I sighed as I putt my panties and bra on, before glancing at her.

"But you can't tell anyone?" I said softly and she immediatly raised her eyebrow at me.

"I would never. But why is it such a huge secret?" She asked confused before her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. "Omg, she's a student isn't she?"

She asked softly and I nodded my head, before blushing and looking down awkwardly.

"Yeah..." I whispered out and she shooked her head at me.

"You know I love you...and I don't wanna judge you."

"But you are judging me." I said softly and she nodded her head while leaning against the wall.

"Yes I am, out off all girls on this planet you have to sleep with a student?"

"Well in my deffense I meet her this summer, before she was a student."

I said casualy, not even realizing I just made whole situation even worse.

"Before she was a student?! What is she like 18?" She asked completly shocked before rubbing her temples to calm herself down, while I just simply shrugged my shoulders.

"She's 19, and stop being drama queen please. Its just sex."

I didn't even belive what I said and I knew Chompuu didn't either, but I didn't have time to talk about it as I was in a rush. So I quickly putt on my pants and buttonup shirt and took my bag.

"I'll see you later."

I said softly before walking out off my apartmant. Well it was still mine and Chompuus' place, but she was bearly ever there.

So I made my way to my car and texted Charlotte, letting her know I'm on my way.