Chapter 2

Two months later

Charlottes' POV

First day of college was something I was looking forward to, ever since I started high school. What made it even better was the fact I had my two best friends with me. Heidi and I had almost all off our classes together while Tina did have different ones but we were still all at the same school.

I got small apartment close to the college and I finaly had a feeling like I'm starting my own life, without my parents next to me all the time.

"This is huge." Heidi was mummbling as she was looking between our schedule sheet and numbers on classrooms.

I shrugged my shoulders as I let my eyes scan through the crowd. Hallway was filled with so many people, they were all different and had their own style. They looked free, compared to high school where everyone was just trying to fit in.

"Okay language literature first." My best friend was still mummbling. "Second floor I guess...are you even listening to me?"

I hummed and looked up at her, as she was watching me with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, second floor, literature." I repeated her words, letting her know I was in fact listening.

She smiled softly and nodded her head before taking her head on mine and lead me upstairs, before entering huge classroom.

"Sit in the back?" She asked softly and I was quickly to nodd my head and walk to the back. As I was never big fan off sitting in the front.

I found two free spots all they way in the back and sat down with Heidi getting next to me immediatly.

"Okay far in the back, I like it." She said softly making me laugh and shake my head.

But all off the sudden whole room went silent when doors opened and woman I was so familiar with, yet a stranger to me, walked in.

I could recognize her immediatly, even thought she looked different from that night but I could tell it was her. Her black hair was down and falling over her shoulders, she had glasses on and it made her even more attractive, if that was even possible. She had on black suit pants that were hugging her waist perfectly, and her white buttonup had two top buttons undone. And black heels, making her look a lot taller then what she actually was. But she was beautiful, and I could tell whole class was drooling over her. But I guess she was so used to it, that she didn't let that bother her. Instead she put her purse down and looked at whole crowd off us giving us small smile.

I was getting lost in that woman, that I thought I would never see again, when I felt someone hitting my shoulder gently.

I immediatly turned my head to look at Heidi, she looked just as shocked as I was. "Am I seeing things, or did 'best sex of your whole life' walked in as our professor."

I bit my bottom lip gently at her words before nodding my head. Heidi and Tina were listening to my rants about that woman whole summer. She wasn't only one I was with, but no one else could compare to her. She was just so special, and she made me feel like no one else.

"Uh, then we are both seeing things." I whispered back quietly and watched as my best friend shooked her head in shock, before putting my attention back on the woman in front of the class.

"Okay, so I'm glad to see so many off you taking this class." She started softly, and I was sure that number off people taking that class had a lot to do with how attractive she was. "My name is Engfa Waraha, and I'll be your literature professor this year."

Engfa Waraha. I never asked for her last name, but first one was ringing in my head for months now.

"Excuse me ma'am, but how is it possible for professor to be that hot?" Some random guys that was sitting in front off me spoke up, sounding like every fuckboy ever.