Chapter 7

Engfas' POV

I parked my car in front off her building and made my way upstairs before ringing the doorbell. It didn't take long before unfamiliar brunette opened the door, and immediatly checked me out.

"Damn, you must be Engfa." She said softly and moved aside letting me into apartmant.

I noticed Tina and Heidi already sitting on the couch while there was a sound off glasses clinking in the kitchen, meaning Charlotte was there.

"I am." I spoke softly as I focused my attention again on girl next to me. "And you must be Nudee?"

I asked softly and she was quick to nodd her head and give me bright smile. She was attractive without a doubt, Charlottes' whole friend group was.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She said softly, before pointing to the kitchen. "Char is there."

I smiled softly at that and nodded my head, I waved to Tina and Heidi as two off them weren't really strangers to me anymore, before walking to the kitchen. Charlotte was in there making drinks.

"So girls night?" I asked softly, causing her to look up and give me a bright smile.

"Something like that yes." She said softly and leaned against the kitchen counter as I walked up to her and placed hands on her waist.

"Is kissing okay?" I whispered out softly and she was quick to nodd her head, and placed one hand on back off my neck, pulling me in to meet her lips.

I smiled softly and quickly took her bottom lip between my lips, sucking on it gently, causing small moan to escape her lips. I smirked softly and pulled away a little, as I was proud off myself.

She frowned and pouted as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Why so quick to pull away?"

I smiled softly at that and shrugged my shoulders. "Your friends are here."

She shrugged her shoulders and nuzzeled her face in my neck, as she placed bunch off sweet kisses all over my skin. I smiled softly and run my fingers through her long hair.

"I missed you." She mummbled out quietly against my skin, before pulling away a little to look at me.

"I'm here now." I said softly and she gave me big smile, before leaning in and stealing another quick kiss.

"Can you help me to take drinks to the living room?" She asked softly and I nodded my head, as she took two bottles off wine and I took five glasses.

Charlotte pured us all a drink and I sat on edge off the couch, and she was quick to sit down next to me.

"You can cuddle up to her you know, Charlotte." Heidi said softly and shrugged her shoulders. "It's not like we don't know that you two are fucking."

Charlotte immediatly blushed at that and whined, as she hide her face in my neck and I smiled softly as I wrapped one arm around her waist casualy.

"You two are a hot couple." Nudee said with a smirk and both Tina and Heidi nodded their heads.

I didn't even feel a need to correct them and say that we are not a couple. We weren't, at least not officaly, but thought off it wasn't really that bad.

Of course, I could lose my job, but other then that, being Charlottes' girlfriend sounded really good. And the way Charlotte smiled at that, I knew she didn't have much against it either.

It feelt a bit weird, being almost 30 and sitting down on friday night with college students, while the girl I like was also one off them. But it wasn't bad feeling, it was a bit off to think that I was her professor and that we had some kind off relationship going on behinde the closed doors. But I knew for sure that we weren't first or last to do that.

"I like this." She whispered out in my ear and I looked up and smiled at her, before nodding my head and mouthing 'me too'.

"So, Engfa, how come you are still single?" Nudee said breaking the silence, and I could see Charlotte immediatly raise her eyebrows at that question.

"I have one long relationship behinde me, and after that I wasn't really open to try with people...until Charlotte of course."

They all 'awe' at that and Charlotte immediatly gave me sweet smile.

"When you say long relationship, how long are we talking about?" Heidi asked softly and I just shrugged my shoulders, this were things me and Charlotte never really talked about. But I didn't mind her or her friends getting to know me better.

"Six years, I was with same girl since I was 20 until I was 26."

"Why did you break up?" This time Charlotte was asking the question, and I could tell she was really interested to know about it.

"She cheated on me with a man, and she ended up pregnant."

They all looked at me completly shocked and Charlotte was quick to wrap her arms around me.

"That's terrible." She whispered out quietly and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's fine, that was over two years ago. I've been over it." I said softly and she gave me weak smile but nodded her head.

"Well our Char here, was crying over her two year relationship until she meet you." Nudee casualy said and Charlotte frowned and threw one off couch pillows at her.

But Nudee shrugged it off and hugged the pillow on her lap, causing Tina and Heidi to burst out laughing.

"Okay, now that we are done questioning our best friend and her insanely hot professor girlfriend, Nudee you are only one really single here." Tina said, making everyone laugh, even Nudee.

"Well fine, switch the topic on me." She said softly as she took a sip off wine and I watched Charlotte doing the same, almost finishing her glass already.

"For real too, anyone knew in your life?" Charlotte asked softly while throwing her legs over mine, and getting cozy in my lap. I smiled lovingly at that and refilled her glass with wine, before placing my hand on her leg caressing it gently.

"Well no, I'm still painfully single. But Engfa, if you have any off your hot coworkers that are single, I'll gladly take them." She said seriously before finishing her drink, and I just laughed and shooked my head at that.

"Nudee, you are so jealous off Char daiting hot professor." Tina teased and Nudee was quick to nodd her head.

"Yes, very! Big age gap was never her thing anyway, it was mine."

We all laughed at that against and Charlotte blushed a little before shrugging her shoulders.

Rest off the night was spent with drinking, laughing and teasing. It was almost three in the morning when Heidi and Tina decided to go to their apartment and they took Nudee with them, leaving me and Charlotte alone.

"Stay here tonight." She spoke softly between the kisses that we were sharing, as she was on my lap.

I looked up at her and bit on my bottom lip gently but nodded my head.

"Okay, should we clean up your place first?" I asked softly, but she was quick to shake her head and kiss me again, while sliding her hands under my shirt.

"You should take me to the bedroom first, professor."

A/N

I actually forgot about this story for almost two months🤣🤣. But now that I remembered, I'll keep updaiting it. Hope you like it.☺️