Chapter 3

Charlottes' POV

"Wait." Tina started while taking a hit of cigarette while leaning against the wall. "Your literature professor is that girl you sleept with few months ago? Same one you can't stop talking about all this time?"

I could feel my cheeks heat up but I nodded my head while other girl was watching me in amusment.

"She sleept with hottest professor to ever exist." Heidi chimmed in making me roll my eyes playfully at her.

"So you two plan to do it again or?" Tina asked curiously but I just shrugged my shoulders, I wanted to be with her again but didn't want any troubles.

"I don't know, I don't think that's smart idea. What if someone finds out?"

I asked softly but Heidi was quick to roll her eyes at me.

"C'mon C, did you saw how that woman looks? If it was me I would fuck her right there in that classroom, on that desk and I would be proud if someone saw me." She said seriously making me scrunch up my nose.

"You girlfriend is right next to you, you know that right?"

I asked and looked at Tina who looked unbothered while smoking.

"Nah, Im with Heidi on this one." She said softly and looked at her girlfriend. "Baby you know I love you, but if I were to ever get a chance to be with her, I would jump on her."

I laugh at that while Heidi nodded her head.

"Same, without any hesitation." She said softly making me shake my head at them.

"You two would really fuck a woman that I've already been with?" I asked curiously and they were both quick to nodd their heads.

"Well not any woman... but her yes." Tina said simply making me laugh and shake my head.

"Well okay, enough off that talk." I said softly and glanced at my phone to check the time, lunch break was almost over and it was time for another class. And my first day of college was already so eventfull, that I was ready to go home.

"Yes, let's go." Heidi said softly before turning to Tina and peaking her lips gently. "I'll see you later."

"Of course." She smiled softly before turning to look at me and gave me a wink. "Have fun."

I shooked my head at that before going back to the building with Heidi next to me.

"What's next?" I asked softly and turned to look at my best friend, when I feelt someone bumping right into me and warm liquid hitting my shirt, following with the sound off phone hitting the floor.

"Fuck, Im so sorry I didn't see you." Soft voice mummbled out and I immediatly recognized it, I looked at woman in front of me bending down to pick up her phone. Once she got it she looked up and her eyes immediatly widened, and I could tell she wasn't expecting me.

"It's fine." I said softly and could tell her buttonup was soaked in coffee just like my crop was.

She sighed and put her phone in her back pocket and threw the paper cup of her coffee in trash.

"Come with me, I'll give you clean shirt." She spoke softly and I could see my best friend smirking at me.

"You don't have to it's fine." I said back but she was quick to shake her head and took my hand.

"I'm serious, you can't continue your day like that." She said with stern voice making her even more attractive if that was even possible.

"Fine." I managed to get out and glanced at Heidi who immediatly nodded her head.