CHAPTER 11

Next day~
In collage

Yn pov-

I was copying some notes from Joon because I slept during my lecture. I stop writing when Jackson called me.

"Baby ~"

"yes, baby?" I asked him.

"Can we go on a date today?" he asked while playing with my hair.

"yea- no baby I got some work," I said remembering about jungkook.

"I am sorry " I apologize

"It's ok ynie, I can understand, and never apologize to me. I am not a third person to you" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"oh, my baby is so sweet uh," I said and pitch his cheek.

"What is that important work yn, do need any help?" he asked

"It's not my work, my friend requested me to help and I can do it by myself," I said.

"ok," he said.

Time skips-

Jungkook pov-

I was waiting for her in the cafeteria for 15 minutes but didn't come yet.

" Maybe she got something important," I said to myself and pack my things to leave. But I stopped when yn called me"

"hey, jungkook! Don't leave I am here" she said while approaching our table.

"Why so late?" I asked her.

" you came here with your car but I don't have a vehicle so I came here walking.  That's why I am late" she said.

"Oh, If you can't walk, you should call me to pick up you. Since you are helping me I will do everything for you miss" I said with a genuine smile.

Yn pov-

"I will do anything for you miss," he said and smiled at me.

"my baby is more good-looking. But this guy is so adorable. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YN? YOU ARE LOYAL TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. don't forget that." I thought.

"I write about me in this note. don't forget this. I am sure my father will ask you some questions" he said.

"ok. Then I can prepare myself with this" I said and leave.

"is this right? Why did I accept to act as his girlfriend since I only know him for a day? Is this wrong? But I don't feel anything wrong. I just want to help that bunny who was rescued from ragging. That's it" I thought