CHAPTER 12

Time skips to next week-

Yn pov-

"Fuck! Why I am always late?" I shout and lock the door. Today I am going to meet Jungkook's parents. Like every day I delayed. My parents have gone to meet their parents. So I was alone in the house today.

Finally, I reach Jungkook's house with the help of a taxi. I stand in front of the door. Before pressing the calling bell I let out a sign.

"I can do this," I said to myself and press the calling bell. In some seconds the door was opened revealing jungkook. He was so cute in those purple hoodies and tight ass jeans. Those jeans look so tight which reveals the perfect thighs and ass of kook. Shit! What the fck I am thinking? I realized that I was literally eye fucking him.

" Are you finished," he asked

"huh! What?"

"are finished eating me with your doe eyes," he asked. I can feel his smirk even though I was looking down in embarrassment.

"I-I am not" I shutter

"Come in miss, my parents are waiting to see you," he said and open the door widely for me. I smiled at him and entered.

"dad! She is Lee yn, my girlfriend " he introduced me.

"hey, sweetheart you look so beautiful. My boy's choices are always the best" his mom said.

" take a seat ms Lee," his dad said. As he said I take a seat which is opposite his father. Jungkook sat near me.

"From when you guys are dating"
mr. jeon asked.

"1 year," I said.

"do you think you can take this responsibility?" Mrs. Jeon asked me.

"yeah I can but now I want to settle my future. I want a stable job. First of all, I need to finish my studies then I will marry your son" I said and smiled at her.

"if you are not ready for this marriage, do me a favor," Kook's dad asked me.

What is this now? What the fck does he want from me? As Jungkook said I disagreed with the wedding but his father is crossing his limits...what is he want from me?....