CHAPTER 15

"you are my girlfriend," he said and shut his mouth with his hand

"What!?"

"I mean, for my dad, you are my girlfriend and he wanted to examine this product. So keep this with you" he said.

"but.....ok," I said after thinking about some moment.

"then I am leaving. I am getting late for my classes " I said and leave for my class.

Jungkook pov-

After chatting with yn, I came back to class. I can feel that the all students in the class are looking at me. And some girls are glaring at yn until she vanishes from that place.

I signed and sat on the place. I started to read my notes until a girl called me. She was my classmate who obsessed with me.

"Who is she, kook?" she asked in an angry tone.

"Why do I need to tell you, huh?" I asked while showing my signature smirk to her.

" ok. You don't need to tell me about her. Just assure me that she is not your girlfriend " she said with puppy eyes which was disgusting for me.

"what do you do when I say yes?" I asked her with a smirk.

" do you think I will believe you? "

"can't you see our wrist? We have a couple of watches. My dad gave that to us" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Remember, I not going give up on you kook," she said and went back to her place.