CHAPTER 23

Yn pov-

"What happened to you? " I asked Jungkook while frowning my brows.

"What happened to me?" he asked me again.

"Is he is mad or something? He went to meet his friends for some hours. After he returned he started to avoid me. Did I do something wrong?" I thought to myself while throwing myself onto the couch.

We planned to watch a movie. Mom and Dad sat on the chairs near the sofa. I sat on the left corner of the sofa. I waited for Kook to sit next to me. But his actions made me mad. He sat on the right corner of the sofa. What the fuck happened to him. If I did something wrong, he should inform me, right? I was about to call him but Emma sat near to him making me furious. Shit! This girl! Why she is being clingy with Kook even though he did- Yah! Yah! Why kookie is holding her hands too? I glared at him. I am sure he noticed my glare but why the fuck he didn't gave attention to me.

The movie started to play. But my mood is off. I want to know why Jungkook is behaving like this. His behavior started to hurt me. Breaking the trust in my heart.

Instead of watching the movie, I watched Kook and Emma who are sitting close to each other. I can feel the fire in my stomach. I don't know why my heart started to sink when I saw Kook smiling at Emma. My eyes started to tear up.

"Are you crying yn?" Mom asked making me jerk.

"Mom I- "

"Oh, you are so sensitive, honey! You are crying because of this sad scene? "she asked me while pointing at the screen. Thank god! Coincidentally the movie had a sad scene now.

"yeah, mom! It's so sad to watch " I said.

"Don't worry child! It's a happy ending movie" Dad said.

Jungkook pov-

Fuck! This Emma is taking too much advantage of me. I noticed that yn were glaring at me. I am so happy and sad at the same time. I am so happy that yn is jealous. I am sad because I was hurting her. I try to ignore Emma and watch the movie. But mom said something.

"are you crying yn?" she asked yn.

Did she cry because of me? Omg, she is so possessive. But I like that. I jerked off Emma's hand and rushed to yn.

"If you don't want to watch the movie we can go out," I said making her eyes wide.

"no! I want to watch the movie" she said. I am sure she is mad at me.

"I know yn, you don't like this genre," I said and grabbed her wrist, dragging her out.

~~~~•~~~~

I stopped the car in front of the beach. There is no one here. The place was so dark and calm. The light source here was the moon and stars.

"what the fuck do you want now?" she yelled.

"Saranghae," I said and looked into her eyes for the answer.

"I don't believe you" she said..