CHAPTER 19

"to my house," he said and start the car.

"Did I trust him? Even though he is my friend, he is a man too. I can't trust him...hey yn! What the fuck you are thinking. He saved you from that racist and helping you now, moreover, he is your close friend." I thought to myself.

"where are you going? It's not the path for your home, right?" I asked him while tightening the grip on the overcoat which was covering me.

" do you want to show you up with these torn clothes? Do you want my parents to know about this issue? If I told them, they started to give sympathy for you" he said

"Oh, then where are you going"

"We are going to buy some clothes for you," he said

"ok"

Jungkook pov-

"Ok," she said resting her head on the window.

I don't want her to look fragile. If I told my parents about Jackson, they will start to treat yn like an affected person. She didn't do anything wrong. Why she has to be treated like that? My girl have to be treated like a queen. MY QUEEN.

After some minutes of driving, I stopped the car in front of the store.

"come with me," I said and hold her wrist, dragging her to the store.

When we entered the store, we were greeted by a familiar voice.

"hey, kookie! And yn? What are you doing here at this time?"

"I just want to buy some clothes for yn," I said to that short boy.

"clothes? Hey yn why are your clothes torn?"

"I will say that to you later jimin," I said annoyingly.

"ok," Jimin said

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Yn pov-

After buying the clothes, we went to his home. I wore one of the dresses which we bought now. I am a little afraid to meet his parents. I hope everything thing will go better.

We both entered the house welcomed by Mr and Mrs. Jeon's confused looks.

"ynie! How are you doing my sweet?" Mom asked

"good mom, what about you? "

"Good sweety, can I know the motive of your arrival? " she asked me while squeezing my cheeks.

"from now she gonna stay here," Kook said